a

Hi guys

First of all I want to thank Uly for starting this guide, as well as everybody else who contributed to it.

I'm level 64 now, in act 9 and loving it so far. Don't have all the items needed for the gems setup yet, but working on it.

I have a few noob questions, so please if you could clarify this for me would be great.

1. In the guide on the first page, you say:

"This is the slot with yet another damage buffing skill. Wave of Conviction makes enemies more vulnerable to fire damage after being hit. There is also a movement skill setup. Flame Dash is a skill that is based on a charge system (maximum 3 charges). Both of these skills are linked to Faster Casting and Arcane Surge, which should be kept around level 6."

I'm a bit confused here. Should we only keep Faster Casting and Arcane Surge around lvl 6 and lvl up Flame Dash and Wave of Conviction all the way up to 20, or all should be kept at 6?

And, Flame dash would trigger Wave of conviction too, or do we cast Wave separately?

2. Vaal Righteous Fire gem. Do we activate it once and then it is automated active when enough souls killed, or do we have to manually cast it every few seconds or so?

Sorry for the noob questions, but I'm not very experienced with those skills and would like to understand how they work.

Thank you and good luck with the exams, Uly.
"
Vryce82 wrote:
Greetings to everyone

first of all, pls excuse my noobines. This is the second league i try to play "Seriously"

I'm really interested in this build "LithiumWeezy's + Nugiyens ES CI"

But i really can't understand how to reach 155 for both Phase Run and Blood Rage.

Another thing i can't understand is the 4L Wave of conviction where there are:
CWDT
Shockwave totem
Molten shell
Increased duration.

Where do i have to put Wave?!?!

I'm looking for a video around but can't find any where is explaining how and when to assign points on the skill tree, now i'm at 53 and i feel like ive gone in the wrong order.....

Can someone help me?!

Thanks in advance

To be honest I will rework the pure ES tree HEAVILY, so don't follow it just now.
"
Ruffus_01 wrote:
Hi guys

First of all I want to thank Uly for starting this guide, as well as everybody else who contributed to it.

I'm level 64 now, in act 9 and loving it so far. Don't have all the items needed for the gems setup yet, but working on it.

I have a few noob questions, so please if you could clarify this for me would be great.

1. In the guide on the first page, you say:

"This is the slot with yet another damage buffing skill. Wave of Conviction makes enemies more vulnerable to fire damage after being hit. There is also a movement skill setup. Flame Dash is a skill that is based on a charge system (maximum 3 charges). Both of these skills are linked to Faster Casting and Arcane Surge, which should be kept around level 6."

I'm a bit confused here. Should we only keep Faster Casting and Arcane Surge around lvl 6 and lvl up Flame Dash and Wave of Conviction all the way up to 20, or all should be kept at 6?

And, Flame dash would trigger Wave of conviction too, or do we cast Wave separately?

2. Vaal Righteous Fire gem. Do we activate it once and then it is automated active when enough souls killed, or do we have to manually cast it every few seconds or so?

Sorry for the noob questions, but I'm not very experienced with those skills and would like to understand how they work.

Thank you and good luck with the exams, Uly.

1. We keep Arcane Surge at level 6 only. Flame Dash won't trigger Wave of Conviction, we need to cast them separately (a man can dream that they would trigger each other ;) )

2. It will gain souls passively when you are mapping. I use it only while approaching the map boss (or super scary monsters like Red Beasts). But if you wanted to use it whenever possible, you would need to cast it again by pressing the button whenever it regains souls.
thanks the for guide uly, currently having fun with it. seems decent in terms of dps vs staying alive. i just some questions regarding weapon mods.

which are the mods that is most beneficial, in terms of priority, to this build?

1) physical damage
2) physical damage to spells
3) fire damage
4) fire damage to spells
5) fire%
6) physical%
7) crit chance/multiplier
8) cast speed
9) minion damage

been looking to upgrade my self with rare scepters/wands but i'm not too sure what kind of stats i'm looking for.

also, would using a staff with +socket fire/support gems mods be better than double scepter?
I'm moving on to new builds after thoroughly enjoying this build!

For anyone still working on it, here's some items for sale:

2 EX each:

1 EX helm:

Whisper @SpidersAreFiendsNotFood ingame.
Last edited by FaytePGN on Mar 13, 2019, 6:33:15 AM
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Vryce82 wrote:
Greetings to everyone

first of all, pls excuse my noobines. This is the second league i try to play "Seriously"

But i really can't understand how to reach 155 for both Phase Run and Blood Rage.

CWDT
Shockwave totem
Molten shell
Increased duration.

I'm looking for a video around but can't find any where is explaining how and when to assign points on the skill tree, now i'm at 53 and i feel like ive gone in the wrong order.....

Can someone help me?!

Thanks in advance

To be honest I will rework the pure ES tree HEAVILY, so don't follow it just now.

Ah lol, too late, i already reached 60 XD. Well, btw thanks for the guide, it is still very usefull, and you and the other users did a great job. Waiting patiently news about this Inquisitor
I bought %40 purifying flame dmg helmet when use this helmet my dps doesnt change but when i look on pob i see 20k dps increase i hope pob dps is true :)
"
FaytePGN wrote:
I'm moving on to new builds after thoroughly enjoying this build!

For anyone still working on it, here's some items for sale:

2 EX each:

1 EX helm:

Whisper @SpidersAreFiendsNotFood ingame.

Can I reserve those weapons if they haven't been bought yet? :)
"
CursorSize wrote:
I bought %40 purifying flame dmg helmet when use this helmet my dps doesnt change but when i look on pob i see 20k dps increase i hope pob dps is true :)

PoB > Tooltip damage. Always.
"
Vryce82 wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Vryce82 wrote:
Greetings to everyone

CWDT
Shockwave totem
Molten shell
Increased duration.

Can someone help me?!

Thanks in advance

Ah lol, too late, i already reached 60 XD. Well, btw thanks for the guide, it is still very usefull, and you and the other users did a great job. Waiting patiently news about this Inquisitor

You can easily switch to life with a couple quests (teardrop quest, fetid pool etc) which give you some respec points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info