a

By far the easiest most GG league starter build. With quite a lot of luck in synthesis boss loot, quick leveling, some meta crafting, etc, I was able to get some pretty good loot and really get into this build.

Damage is WAY up there, survivability is sketchy, but you just don't face tank and your good. Did yellow elder, a couple synthesis bosses, a lich, all very easily. It's reasonably fast with a good quicksilver and boots, but nothing to boast about. AoE is MASSIVE, damage is MASSIVE. Overall, I've thoroughly enjoyed this as a league starter.

Could someone briefly explain how intensify support works? I can't wrap my head around it from the description. How do I gain intensity?
"
UlyUly wrote:

I really like Intensify instead of conc/aoe. It's great for clear where you have permanent 50% inc aoe because of it, and when you stand and cast it on bosses it changes to a damage buff comparable to concentrated effect.

I agree, Intensify is pretty great. I switched conc. effect out for it and it's great going, this also takes care of the rather small-ish AoE radius when using conc. effect. Clearspeed is better than before, at least.

Other than that I dropped the staff idea for now and probably look into scepter/shield. I would lose some damage, but could use shield charge (I hate flame dash, I think it's clunky). Question is if I can free up enough skill pounts for some passives, but I'll see that once I reach endgame and have some half-decent stuff.
"
FaytePGN wrote:
By far the easiest most GG league starter build. With quite a lot of luck in synthesis boss loot, quick leveling, some meta crafting, etc, I was able to get some pretty good loot and really get into this build.

Damage is WAY up there, survivability is sketchy, but you just don't face tank and your good. Did yellow elder, a couple synthesis bosses, a lich, all very easily. It's reasonably fast with a good quicksilver and boots, but nothing to boast about. AoE is MASSIVE, damage is MASSIVE. Overall, I've thoroughly enjoyed this as a league starter.

Oh man :D Feels nice to see someone do well with the build!
"
FaytePGN wrote:

Oh man :D Feels nice to see someone do well with the build!
With ES version you can have:
Purifying Flame: 16m+ up to 20m+
Holy Flame Toeme: 2.6m+ up to 3.5m+ ;-)

If someone is interested:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/LPDDGnwB
Chiming in with my two cents: I've made it to the end of Act 3 with the build, and while I've seen mana issues it's nothing that liberal use of flasks hasn't been able to fix. I'm looking forward to grabbing Spell Echo; I can see it doing good things with the shockwave.

Don't let the negative comments get you down, Uly. You grabbed a new and completely unknown skill by the horns, giving a lot of people - including myself - a solid start with this league. I'm looking forward to continuing with your build through the endgame and experimenting to make it fit my playstyle.
IM still waiting for gameplay videos of this build doing maps.

The links in the guide sends me to google.
IM still waiting for gameplay videos of this build doing maps.

The links in the guide sends me to google.
I'm having a great time with this build. There is small period of time where mana is a problem while leveling right around when the zealotry gym is picked up, but you get past that point fairly quick. Appreciate the detailed guide UlyUly :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info