a

"
tazass wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
tazass wrote:
You can use Chernobog's Pillar and convert other 25% physical to fire from pasive tree without a need of Avatar of fire, so you could add damage from other sorces, it also gives u some survivability.

That's a really good suggestion! But I wanted to focus the build on 0 uniques required to make league starting experience as smooth as possible. I will definitely note Chernobog's/Rare gloves in endgame upgrades :)

League starter doesn't have to be non unique, and Chernobog's Pillar should be prety cheep, It doesn't have to be in your final version of the build it just might be a good idea till you can craft conversion on your gloves, the point in that is that u can go full elemental but also add flat dmg from other elements, and not be fire only.

I assumed really early leaguestarts when there are no uniques available and wanted the build to be ssf viable.

I will make an 'expensive' version of this build using the new shaper unique and your tips to scale the damage super high :)

And I just wanted Avatar of Fire for the 'flavor' of the build :p
"
tazass wrote:
You can use Chernobog's Pillar and convert other 25% physical to fire from pasive tree without a need of Avatar of fire, so you could add damage from other sorces, it also gives u some survivability.

How do you convert 25% to fire from the tree? I see only 15% from Divine Fury, am I missing smt?
"
UlyUly wrote:

Thanks! Used it in my guide and gave you credit. If you want it removed, just reply to this comment saying so :)

Sure, why not, but I think that there is still a lot of space for optimizing
ign: PlasticSupporter
Last edited by nowai27 on Mar 8, 2019, 5:51:24 AM
Have you thought of using a staff or a 4 link with purifying flame and divine ire 6 link for single target? I'd like to use divine ire but im not sure if the clear will be enough on itself
"
nowai27 wrote:
"
tazass wrote:

How do you convert 25% to fire from the tree? I see only 15% from Divine Fury, am I missing smt?
"
UlyUly wrote:

Thanks! Used it in my guide and gave you credit. If you want it removed, just reply to this comment saying so :)

There is another 10% next to Explosive Impact.
"
Rinani wrote:
"
nowai27 wrote:
"
tazass wrote:

What Rinani said is true, it's the small node to the right of Explosive Impact (you need to respec Fire Walker and Snowforged to get it).
Last edited by UlyUly on Mar 8, 2019, 6:01:26 AM
No Inevitable Judgment on your ascendancy in the POB?
That's a mistake on a crit build.
"
denhero wrote:
No Inevitable Judgment on your ascendancy in the POB?
That's a mistake on a crit build.

It's useless investment if u have enough fire penetration. And we have it.
Hi Uly,

This will be my second league and I find your build interesting, planing to make it my league starter, thank you for the guide.

One question, could you please detail a bit more the tree for below lvl 60? Like 1-25, 26-40, 41-60 maybe? Or any other way you think is best...

Thank you
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Rinani wrote:

What Rinani said is true, it's the small node to the right of Explosive Impact (you need to respec Fire Walker and Snowforged to get it).

Speaking of things I say are true. My math from earlier no longer holds water.
Rory talked some about Unleash. Ever charge spent adds 10% casttime. So it's slightly more complicated now.
"
Ruffus_01 wrote:
Hi Uly,

This will be my second league and I find your build interesting, planing to make it my league starter, thank you for the guide.

One question, could you please detail a bit more the tree for below lvl 60? Like 1-25, 26-40, 41-60 maybe? Or any other way you think is best...

Thank you

Definitely! It should be done within the next 3 hours. Thanks for telling me there is a need for that :)

I will probably include these trees in the Leveling section at the end of each 'act' to have a rough estimate of what your tree should look like, so look for them here.
Last edited by UlyUly on Mar 8, 2019, 8:13:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info