[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

I can't see the point on using EB. If I use the mom version with the gear of the EB version I get around 5k life, 1.3k ES and 2k mana. Our mana is protecting the ES and ES is protecting our life plus with Patient Reaper we recover our life, ES and mana. Isn't that better than the full EB version?? (5.3k life + 2.5k ES)
need help with progressing on crafting dagger. i got 2preff and 1suff(decay). if i craft suff cannot be change and scour, will it be 1mod rare or magic item? dont really wanna spend 2ex to test it ;)

edit: i figured it out, craft multimod and +suff cannot be changed and then scour

edit2: done, need good offhand now
HC IGN:BBTYQQ
BEYOND IGN:QQNNTY
Last edited by q2ev on Mar 23, 2019, 12:44:11 AM
How can i get enough strength to wear that shield?
How do you feel about Skin of the Loyal as alternative ?
You do loose around 200 energy shield but gain so much more overall defenses and damage especially if using an empower +4

What to do craft?
Actually with the diadem the extra points saved by skipping EB could go into Charisma and then sovereignty for 46% reduced mana reserved. Should allow ya to run grace, malevolence, zealotry, and discipline with 99.9% of mana reserved by my calculations. Sounds pretty amazing to me.

Might take the extra res node by resourcefulness if needed. And purity of flesh for the good life / chaos res.

Could run Arctic Armour instead of discipline too. Would save 1 skill point in the sovereignty wheel if using a enlighten and then put AA in a solo socket like a unset ring.
Last edited by Cheezyblasters on Mar 23, 2019, 6:39:41 AM
Whats a good chest armor to replace the belly of the beast? i can easily cap resistances without it, and survivability is fine aswell. i thought of going staff and kaom's but am not sure how much dps i will lose. Is queen of the forest an option? perfect form? am very confused XD
"
Actually with the diadem the extra points saved by skipping EB could go into Charisma and then sovereignty for 46% reduced mana reserved. Should allow ya to run grace, malevolence, zealotry, and discipline with 99.9% of mana reserved by my calculations. Sounds pretty amazing to me.

Might take the extra res node by resourcefulness if needed. And purity of flesh for the good life / chaos res.

Could run Arctic Armour instead of discipline too. Would save 1 skill point in the sovereignty wheel if using a enlighten and then put AA in a solo socket like a unset ring.

But then you have 99.9% mana reserved how are you casting if not from EB ES
Diadem gives you EB
Any alternatives for the body armor slot for CI version? I'm not rly into zoom zoom.. Can't pick between Regalia/Kintsugi/Perfect Form/Fox's something or rare es/eva armor..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info