[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

I'm about to purchase a 40% soulrend helm. I have 4B 1G 1R right now with controlled destruction/efficacy/arcane surge + gmp/empower. But I'd like to start pushing hard on t15-t16 and survival isn't an issue, damage just needs a ramping. Haha.
Hey friends, just some end-game improvements for those of us going all the way.

With Diadems nice and affordable now I plan to pick one up tonight and switch to this tree: www.poeurl.com/cleD

That will allow me to socket Malevolence - Grace - Zealotry - Enlighten(2) into the diadem and run triple aura, gaining a ton of damage in the process (zealoty has 15 *more* spell damage).

In the linked tree I dropped the intuitive leap as I don't think overcharged is worth a jewel slot when I'm already taking the melding tree but if I end up missing the lack of charges then it would be trivial to swap back to intuitive leap.

This tree is 115 points at level 92 and has the option to reroute and take Dark Arts with modifications/additional levels if you want to run double wand.

I don't think double wand setup is necessary for damage if you go for the triple aura setup, it is already well over 1m shaper dps with just bane+soulrend.
"
SuperzPurez wrote:

With Diadems nice and affordable now I plan to pick one up tonight and switch to this tree: www.poeurl.com/cleD

That will allow me to socket Malevolence - Grace - Zealotry - Enlighten(2) into the diadem and run triple aura, gaining a ton of damage in the process (zealoty has 15 *more* spell damage).

In the linked tree I dropped the intuitive leap as I don't think overcharged is worth a jewel slot when I'm already taking the melding tree but if I end up missing the lack of charges then it would be trivial to swap back to intuitive leap.

This tree is 115 points at level 92 and has the option to reroute and take Dark Arts with modifications/additional levels if you want to run double wand.

I don't think double wand setup is necessary for damage if you go for the triple aura setup, it is already well over 1m shaper dps with just bane+soulrend.

Wow, that's pretty good, I'll probably be doing similar now that Diadem is tanking in price. It opens up more modifiers for Watcher's Eyes if you want budget fillers that don't cost multiple exalts.
can someone explain to me how I'm supposed to get the strength required to wear Lioneye's Remorse shield?

I bought a 5L Kintsuki, Cerebus Limb, and shield today finally getting ready to switch from the Life version to the ES version, and I have NO CLUE how to get my strength up to 159... I'm wearing a +33 str belt and I'm only at 102 strength how the hell am i supposed to get 57 more without wasting a bunch of affixes on gear?
"
THUG_LYFE wrote:
can someone explain to me how I'm supposed to get the strength required to wear Lioneye's Remorse shield?

I bought a 5L Kintsuki, Cerebus Limb, and shield today finally getting ready to switch from the Life version to the ES version, and I have NO CLUE how to get my strength up to 159... I'm wearing a +33 str belt and I'm only at 102 strength how the hell am i supposed to get 57 more without wasting a bunch of affixes on gear?

A heavy belt can roll strength affix as well - look at mine
You can use a passive point for +30
It's not that hard
Okay, I got my Belly 5l but even getting 3 blue is a nightmare. I don't have the recipe yet so I'm only with 2 blue and i dont really know what to do with it.
"
Toyoster wrote:
Okay, I got my Belly 5l but even getting 3 blue is a nightmare. I don't have the recipe yet so I'm only with 2 blue and i dont really know what to do with it.

Get 120 chromies and take it to this guy, he'll craft it for you.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2457252/page/1
in Life + MoM + EB version I can not turn on two auras (malevolance + grace) because he writes me that I have 70% reservd .. and normally writes 50%. what am I doing wrong ?

@edit

I'm stupid: D I know what I did wrong ... Essence worm ..
ING: FrostyBijacz
Last edited by buszek12 on Mar 22, 2019, 8:35:38 PM
"
SuperzPurez wrote:

You actually don't even need the enlighten at that point. Grace + Malevolence + Zealotry = 150% mana reserved base. The Aura nodes give 14% reduced, Diadem gives 20%, total is 34% reduced reservation, brings it down to 99% total. Just verified this on my character. Nice tip on the Zealotry aura though!
"
SuperzPurez wrote:

You actually don't even need the enlighten at that point. Grace + Malevolence + Zealotry = 150% mana reserved base. The Aura nodes give 14% reduced, Diadem gives 20%, total is 34% reduced reservation, brings it down to 99% total. Just verified this on my character. Nice tip on the Zealotry aura though!

I think you would path the tree differently since you don't need to get EB anymore, saving quite a few points. Could still pick up the 4% reduced mana reserved by EB for 2 points and remain points ahead for the alternate pathing. Not sure if that's worth it. Provided you're still getting heart and soul, and the intuitive leap slot for overcharged and melding.

This may have been somewhere in the 77 pages of comments, but I have been enjoying using leap slam with the Cerberus limb. As many have suggested it is preferable to shield charge given the mechanics in memories.

This opens up a whole extra link. The best I was able to come up with was using an increased duration on Vaal haste / grace, and using CWDT + IC + cold snap for some extra chilled ground and frenzy charge generation.

Anyone else got ideas on what to do with the extra 3-4 link?

Using that helm with zealotry is smart, does put a bit more burden for resists on the remaining rares but it's worth it.
Last edited by Cheezyblasters on Mar 23, 2019, 4:32:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info