[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

nice build i have a lot of fun on it so far.
what to do about a crafted weapon though? since veiled mods are not that easy to get this league what should i do?
Just finished act 10 and capped my resistances without a helmet. Is ther a unique helmet choice that would benefit the build greatly or should i just get a rare helmet with high life and mana rolls?
"
anstaendig wrote:
Looking at the leveling trees we're not taking any jewel node before late 80 levels but have access to spreading rot way earlier. Might it be worth to take the jewel slot close to MoM earlier to get the blight totems working?

(Very much a beginner question)

Yeah you can get it around the time you take MoM, two points below MoM.

Anyway, I'm not sure if switching to bane to clear maps is a good call since Soulrend has auto-targeting and can clear 2 screens away and ignores most obstacles.

I'll stick with life MoM+EB for now since I have no issue clearing red maps and melt everything while still lacking a proper weapon and quality on gems. I'm thinking about upgrading my belt to a headhunter since we don't have much trouble to cap resistances.
"
LundaSwe wrote:
Just finished act 10 and capped my resistances without a helmet. Is ther a unique helmet choice that would benefit the build greatly or should i just get a rare helmet with high life and mana rolls?

The only one that comes to mind is Gorgon's Gaze or maybe Lightpoacher. But honestly just as much life, ES, and evasion as you can get will got a long way. We have plenty of damage and just need to worry about scaling defenses into end game.
Will +minion on helms be a good mid-leveling choice for this build?
"
Acupunkz wrote:

yeah, minion mods r meta for this build

not sure if troll or not but, if not. minion mods do nothing to the build
Last edited by 3ryk on Mar 15, 2019, 5:09:02 PM
"
Xhexstrom wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but what kind of armor should I be looking for for the Life/MoM version? Obviously I know to go with life and resists, but should I be focusing on armor, evasion rating, ES, or evasion/ES? I realize that there are some ES nodes in the tree so I’m assuming not flat armor, but would Evasion/ES be best or just flat ES? Thanks for the build and again sorry if this has been asked before :)
Any armour works, Belly gives the best bang for the buck(it's cheap and gives a lot of life), but colouring may be a bit tricky. Cloak of defiance is also good. Or just go with a rare crafted chest, the stats don't really matter(we prioritize evasion but don't worry too much about it) as long as you stick to some life and mana =)
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 15, 2019, 5:18:10 PM
"
3ryk wrote:
"
Acupunkz wrote:

yeah, minion mods r meta for this build

not sure if troll or not but, if not. minion mods do nothing to the build

Most of the builds using soulrend are taking Spiritual Aid, so maybe try not being a smartass :)
Hi,

how to sustain Rightouse Fire? I burn myself pretty bad and die often cause of low life when encounter some mobs. I have all resis capped at 78% or must i spam flask all the time? (Would be anoying)
"
pwnsi86 wrote:
Hi,

how to sustain Rightouse Fire? I burn myself pretty bad and die often cause of low life when encounter some mobs. I have all resis capped at 78% or must i spam flask all the time? (Would be anoying)

Haha, you are supposed to use only the vaal version for the spell damage buff it gives over its duration, not the normal spell =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info