[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Thanks for the replies. It does look like it works but ill be damned if i can see where the 40 int comes from. I always thought that 40 in radius meant it had to be active. Looks like it just has to be there.
"
Voar wrote:
Thanks for the replies. It does look like it works but ill be damned if i can see where the 40 int comes from. I always thought that 40 in radius meant it had to be active. Looks like it just has to be there.

And not a single one of them has to be allocated.

It also fits perfectly above Blood Drinker (exactly 40 int in radius).

Also not sure if it works, but I heard tarkeCat say that you can use 2 at the same time, and that the wither duration might even stack? (to 4sec per application)
Last edited by Meive on Mar 13, 2019, 8:33:29 AM
"
Meive wrote:
It also fits perfectly above Blood Drinker (exactly 40 int in radius).

Also not sure if it works, but I heard tarkeCat say that you can use 2 at the same time, and that the wither duration might even stack? (to 4sec per application)
They will stack faster because you will apply 2 stacks instead of 1 and will 4s instead of 2. It's pointless, one is plenty.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 13, 2019, 8:43:44 AM
By the way, Syreith, what would be your opinion about dropping bane altogether for this build and use Blasphemy with Temporal chain and Enfeeble linked instead and focus only on Soulrend and Blight totem as damage output?

I am not sure how Blasphemy works though, does it make curses become aura by changing them to mana reserves or just free auras?

I personally love Bane as secondary damage option (sometimes in the beginning I use it more than Soulrend to be honest), though I am more on a curious side and want to know if this would also work or not.
Last edited by HeliumHe on Mar 13, 2019, 8:47:20 AM
"
HeliumHe wrote:
does it make curses become aura by changing them to mana reserves
This.

It's not going to work.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 13, 2019, 8:49:14 AM
Six years playing this game and i always thought they had to be allocated for jewels to work. Thanks for srtaightening me out. Learned something new today.
"
Voar wrote:
Six years playing this game and i always thought they had to be allocated for jewels to work. Thanks for srtaightening me out. Learned something new today.

To be fair, when these jewels came out, that IS how it worked. A few leagues ago they changed it.
IGN:JihadForAllahPraiseHim
"
Syreith wrote:
"
HeliumHe wrote:
does it make curses become aura by changing them to mana reserves
This.

It's not going to work.

Cheers for your reply. Now back to finishing the content so I can map!
I have a question about map clearing gem setup
I have seen a lot of different setups on the thread and on your main post.
What is the most efficient one for clearing maps as a non EB user ? (for the moment, will swap later when I get the gear I think)
I currently have
Soulrend
Efficacy
Unleash
Controlled destruction
Void manipulation
GMP

I don't know if swift afflication should go there. Maybe unleash is a bit too much and not really needed ? Not sure
I tried arcane surge but I don't know if it's better than other support gems...
Ty, otherwise very nice build that melts maps :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info