[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
Syreith wrote:

"
So, I can't recommend the MoM+EB version enough. It's really good. Very tanky. I love the changes to Ghost Dance.

Currently in red maps, just about to get by t14 shaper orb. It's all very fast, easy and fun.
It's funny how you came here before the league start calling the build flawed and blaming me for releasing something that wasn't tested. No hard feelings, I don't mean to offend you. How the tables have turned =)

Ya...I got a carried away and admit I was wrong XD. I really did think Slower Proj was going to be key, forgetting that it would do nothing for dot damage. Looks like we want cast speed as making the projectile slower isn't really a viable possibility. Luckily Trickster comes with a wack of cast speed. I don't think getting much more is worth it, save for maybe on rare shield and amulet.

I can't imagine Occultist being much better ( for this). If I go CI Occultist this league, it won't be with this skill.
Like others have talked about doing, I picked up the staff to test bane on a 5L. So I tried that along with 5L SR (Single target ) and blight totems. I ran an uberlab to test.

I cannot believe how fast I was able to complete the lab. Each phase of the fight lasted like...2 seconds. You do have to sacrifice some ES (shield) to use the 2h, so if anyone has ideas I'm open. But wow, it's awesome. Current gear below.

Spoiler
What's everyone take on Unleash ? Starting to wonder if it's that good since the DoT doesn't stack.

I'm stil completing white maps, my Soulrend setup is :
Soulrend - GMP - Controlled Destructon - Efficacy - Unleash

I just tried a map without Unleash and without replacing (so basically running a 4L), I didn't feel much difference in clearspeed.
I'm considering recoloring my kintsugi and remove unleash to run void manipulation instead.
Last edited by ploxirion on Mar 12, 2019, 9:01:41 PM
Thoughts on Sin Trek's in this build as opposed to Atziri's?
"
ploxirion wrote:
What's everyone take on Unleash ? Starting to wonder if it's that good since the DoT doesn't stack.

I'm stil completing white maps, my Soulrend setup is :
Soulrend - GMP - Controlled Destructon - Efficacy - Unleash

I just tried a map without Unleash and without replacing (so basically running a 4L), I didn't feel much difference in clearspeed.
I'm considering recoloring my kintsugi and remove unleash to run void manipulation instead.

It's probably better with Occultist, which lacks cast speed.
Can someone explain why EB is so good? As far as I can tell, if you run MoM, having EB makes no difference. It's still 30% added tankiness whether it's from mana or ES. I'm new to PoE, only started last league, so I'm trusting y'all and running MoM+EB regardless, I just don't understand why it's better than MoM alone.
"
Arceoxys wrote:
Can someone explain why EB is so good? As far as I can tell, if you run MoM, having EB makes no difference. It's still 30% added tankiness whether it's from mana or ES. I'm new to PoE, only started last league, so I'm trusting y'all and running MoM+EB regardless, I just don't understand why it's better than MoM alone.

Soulrend leech ES, EB = uses es instead of mana (so u can 100% reserve mana with auras)

and mom 30%, so its like constantly leeching es for more ehp
Last edited by duabijitelur on Mar 12, 2019, 10:34:25 PM
hey update your POB :) . Love the build just want to know where to stick the rot gem :D
ok i just went through all the sockets and none of them have a radius of 40 intelligence so this rot gem seems useless D:
"
Profatum wrote:
By the way, how you deal with strength/dexterity requirments. I had to take dex nodes and get jade amulet just to use body armour, and then i decided to buy cerberus+remorse combination, and i dicovered that shield required 159 str. It's 70 str more than i currently have, and i've spent all my space/skill points to get enough dex.
Even on PoB you have only 70 str, with a Lioneye's Remorse equipped though, even you can't use it.

I have this same issue. Looks like an oversight?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info