[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Hello together, here is my gear update. I am playing a trickster CI version and since it is not in OP's description it could be valuable.

Finally got my perfect form yesterday as 5link with 3g and 2b then I yolod my tabula and got +2 AOE gems. Now iam still using my tabula and will wait for 6linking the perfect form xD.

So blight in totem with two rod jewels seems optimal. Still using bane with temp chains and despair.
But I am thinking of going essence drain in my helm for boss single target and putting despair on hit on my wand via the abberath?! fossil. When we get fossil crafted synthesized wands with dot damage :D this should be optimal?
Another good idea might be the combo of the Cerberus Limb which gives es for armor on a shield and Magna Eclipse. But I am hesitating as flame dash feels so much better for synthesis encounters. If they increase the viability of shield charge here a switch might be useful. But someone has to do the math of this combo against a nice ES shield + DoT wand with despair on hit :/.
I was thinking of the upgraded version of foxshade which gives 1600ish + 1500evasion if on full life, which we are all the time as CI. But the 1500eva dont count towards our ascendency so i scratched it.

EDit: I have to test how the interaction with purity of ice with perfect form works. At least we should get really nice evasion rating maybe some es on top!?
But therefore some more reduce reservation notes would be required.
Last edited by Aicen1987 on Mar 12, 2019, 10:35:44 AM
"
elegant wrote:
"
So, I can't recommend the MoM+EB version enough. It's really good.

I've been mulling over eldritch battery. I'm assuming it's power comes in when you're reserving all your mana with other auras? If I use Malevolence in an essence worm and then add Grace as an aura, do you think this is worth it to run up to eldritch battery? Or should I just not use essence worm so I can have 2 50% auras running.

That's a big no to Essence Worm IMO. Reserve all your mana for Malevolence and Grace.
"
"
elegant wrote:
"
So, I can't recommend the MoM+EB version enough. It's really good.

I've been mulling over eldritch battery. I'm assuming it's power comes in when you're reserving all your mana with other auras? If I use Malevolence in an essence worm and then add Grace as an aura, do you think this is worth it to run up to eldritch battery? Or should I just not use essence worm so I can have 2 50% auras running.

That's a big no to Essence Worm IMO. Reserve all your mana for Malevolence and Grace.

Can you explain me how will I cast Soulrend if I'll reserve all mana with these two spells? Noob question.
Last edited by marmar00 on Mar 12, 2019, 11:21:42 AM
"
marmar00 wrote:

Can you explain me how will I cast Soulrend if I'll reserve all mana with these two spells? Noob question.

Eldrich Battery
Thanks for build! I have been doing a lot of messing about with the different styles and finally found a way i love.

Im using the EB version, except dual weld and taking the dark arts wheel like was mentioned somewhere here before. I just cant get on with Sheild charge. Using Queen of the Forest as chest piece too. Zoomy mode.

I also like a lot of cast speed where i can get it. Its not necessary but it feels sooooooooo much better imo.

Now only if i cud get 3 blue 3 green XD. But even 5 link soul rend is really powerful I like it alot.

"
Kellichu wrote:
Thanks for build! I have been doing a lot of messing about with the different styles and finally found a way i love.

Im using the EB version, except dual weld and taking the dark arts wheel like was mentioned somewhere here before. I just cant get on with Sheild charge. Using Queen of the Forest as chest piece too. Zoomy mode.

I also like a lot of cast speed where i can get it. Its not necessary but it feels sooooooooo much better imo.

Now only if i cud get 3 blue 3 green XD. But even 5 link soul rend is really powerful I like it alot.

I see you went EB but you kept the mana nodes behind MoM... I'd recommend you to removed them since the total amount of mana is not important to us.

"
Profatum wrote:
What body armours would recommend to buy just for 5 link with low budget ( sthing about 50c )? Thinking about Cloak of Defiance, pretty easy to color, and sometimes price jumps to 40c for 5 link, but feels worse than other options. Kintsugi is very expensive atm, and getting 3 blue sockets on cospri's will/queen of the forest is going to cost a lot of chromas.
Also if someone have tried already, how much chromas it costs to get 3 blues on pure dex chest

i was coloring 3 cospris chest. 0x 3 offcolour, but got 5b1g. 3r2b1g. 4b2g.
under 20 chromas... xD
labirynt enchants?
"
"
Kellichu wrote:

I see you went EB but you kept the mana nodes behind MoM... I'd recommend you to removed them since the total amount of mana is not important to us.

Oh i didnt notice that, Thanks for the heads up! Im meant to be trying to get as much energy shield and life as possible now then?
@Kellichu

So at this point Energy Shield is going to be taking 30% of your damage, and if your mana costs are high (6-linked Soulrend will be over 100 mana per cast) you'll want it pretty high, but you'll probably want to focus on Life and Evasion a little more I'd think, with emphasis on Life. All are somewhat important.
IGN:JihadForAllahPraiseHim

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info