[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Kind of a noob question, but I actually never weapon swapped before.. but if you have a 5-6L Bane setup on your weapon swap and you Curse stuff, do those curses get removed when you weapon swap back?
"
Meive wrote:
Kind of a noob question, but I actually never weapon swapped before.. but if you have a 5-6L Bane setup on your weapon swap and you Curse stuff, do those curses get removed when you weapon swap back?
I'm not actually sure about this as I never tried it. Why would you want to cripple your fluid gameplay with weapon swap for some minor dps increase? The build already has more than enough damage.
This would only be for bossing.
Also I should've mentioned that I use Trickster SR.
Thinking of it more, might just be better off jsut going for an ED on swap instead, that should do more ST damage on boss fights i recon.
Last edited by Meive on Mar 13, 2019, 5:54:59 AM
One thing i recently found out that I'm not sure if it's been brought up..

You can fossil craft "curse enemies with level 10 despair on hit" which would without a doubt make that a must have for rare weapons. in the OP there is 2 example crafted weapons both with chance to gain arcane surge. IMO, the "perfect" setup if you dual wield is chance for arcane surge on 1, cure with despair on #2. or if you stick to 1H and shield, then Despair curse on hit only.

At that point there is really no longer a reason to use Bane, freeing up a potential 4 link and 4 passive points from dual curse. So then you 4 link an Essence Drain. Essence Drain and Soul Rend STACK. Meaning for single target you soul rend as normal, and toss essence drain in every now and then for a larger boost in damage.

With that said. I really think some of the nodes below shadow area should be dropped in favour of grabbing either dark arts or Arcan Swfitness. depending on which play style you want. You'll loose a bit of damage however still have more than enough anyway but gain a lot more survivability.
Any other notable tree changes for dual wielding wands aside from the Dark Arts cluster for MoM/EB?
Hello,

Lv93 here loving this build so far currently Life/Mom setup with this gear
If you see any "easy improvement" feel free to share

Still mapping t12/t13 atlas completion map substain hard at this moment

Is there an updated Version of POB?
Hello what do you guys think about energy leech suport for soulrend?
"
jukster wrote:
Hello what do you guys think about energy leech suport for soulrend?

Short answer: not good.
Soulrend already leeches double the ES the gem would, and it's damage componend adds less then other support gems
Guys I need some help, What do I need to do to improve next in this build this is my POB http://poeurl.com/cj70.
I know I need a 6L, and a better dagger/shield.. but what's next? I'm fairly new and I would love some help.

This build is awesome and amazing deff my new fav build in a long time <3. I'm having a blast so far.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info