[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Where did the expensive es build go? Could have sworn there where 3 trickster builds in here
"
7itachi7 wrote:
Sorry if this has been answered, noticed in your leveling section you have bane linked as Secondary skill: Bane(1L)+Despair(2L)+Enfeeble/Temporal Chains(3L)+Controlled Destruction(4L), does this mean we go straight for whispers of doom (before atrophy and mom) after taking written in blood in the leveling tree?

i would take some important chaos/life nodes 1st. u dont need to rush it while lvling, bane is op enough to clear shit almost instantly. just get 4l asap and u good. few mana nodes wouldnt be bad too
spreading rot jewel + blight/totem support/multi totem support

Is very good combo for bossing, currently t10~ and melting bosses still.
"
Grublaf wrote:
Where did the expensive es build go? Could have sworn there where 3 trickster builds in here

Seems like he removed it since he probably does not intent to test it any time soon. If you still need it I can provide you with the deleted POB, as well as my current take on it (which is still kind of in a transition state).

https://pastebin.com/reJ1r6sC his old deleted pob

https://pastebin.com/kvBCv2Re my current tree(keep in mind that the shadow area route differs because pob is not updated to this recent change).
Last edited by Grozaa on Mar 11, 2019, 3:12:59 PM
"
3ryk wrote:
"
7itachi7 wrote:
Sorry if this has been answered, noticed in your leveling section you have bane linked as Secondary skill: Bane(1L)+Despair(2L)+Enfeeble/Temporal Chains(3L)+Controlled Destruction(4L), does this mean we go straight for whispers of doom (before atrophy and mom) after taking written in blood in the leveling tree?

i would take some important chaos/life nodes 1st. u dont need to rush it while lvling, bane is op enough to clear shit almost instantly. just get 4l asap and u good. few mana nodes wouldnt be bad too

Thanks, I do have a 4 link but dont I need whispers of doom to apply both despair and enf/ temp chains?
Played around with some tweaks to the build and im getting along very well with a staff based build.

Just got some of the staff nodes from the tree and equipped phase run instead of shield charge.

https://pastebin.com/RXbegTke
Last edited by svinge on Mar 11, 2019, 4:38:29 PM
"
7itachi7 wrote:
"
3ryk wrote:
"
7itachi7 wrote:

Thanks, I do have a 4 link but dont I need whispers of doom to apply both despair and enf/ temp chains?

Correct, but I think the implication was that it isn't a priority whilst levelling the build.
Guys do yourselves a favour, and get that enzomyte staff and 5 link bane.. its OP, you wont use soulrend anymore trust me :)

Get the AOE nodes too

bosses are a joke, just instant cast and run around = dead
Last edited by Nevzat on Mar 11, 2019, 8:55:07 PM
By pob nunbers, what is considered “good” shaper dps with soulrend? Good as in definitely enough to down him without too much worry.
Last edited by GeneralDurph on Mar 11, 2019, 8:57:42 PM
Wouldn't Blasphemy with Enfeeble/Temp Chain be safer and faster, since you have constant protection and don't need to spend time manually cursing enemies? With some investment into reduced mana reservation, you could also run Malevolence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info