[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
"
Hey guys, I've really enjoyed this build and now want to try out the endgame bosses however im not that confident yet. Do you think I could do it with my gears or do I still need to upgrade them?

Spoiler

Get quality on your gems for sure and if you can either corrupt or get a lvl 21 soulrend gem.

The Diadem helme is a big help with your aura's too, but would need to respec tree to reservation nodes to take advantage of it better.
Diadem has free EB so you can save quite a few nodes pathing through "Deep Wisdom" instead of along the top of the tree (see my tree for example).

I'm currently running 4 aura's (Haste/Zealotry/Malevolence with lvl3 Enlighten support) + (Arctic Armour from The Perfect Form) and have 10% mana res left over.

If you look at Jolo's char https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Jolo0213/characters you'll see his running 4 aura's without enlighten but has spec'd into all the reservation nodes.
All those aura's will boost both your damage and survivability.

I currently have 5.2k life 1.5k ES for most things I can do well at, some end game bossing can be challenging but for overall mapping this build is amazing.

Im interested in the 4 auras set up but Im still trying to figure out the skill tree. I tried viewing your character but it seems u have it set to private. If u could let me view your tree that would be of really great help, Cheers!

Hey man, thanks for the advice. PoB works wonders! I think I found a sweet spot of running 3 auras instead of 4. I respecced my tree removing EB since I'm now using Diadem + enlighten and allocated 3 points to get mana reserve nodes.

I now run Grace, Malevolence, Zealotry with vaal haste and vaal grace for bosses. I didn't go for the 4th aura using The Perfect Form chest like you did cause tbh I like my QotF and I'd have to change a lot of my gears to fix resistance issues.

I could improve my dps by using 2 wands but I personally like the shield charge set up. It gives better mobility and survivability plus I dont have the currency yet to get GG crafted wands.

I'm currently lvl 88 with 5.2k hp, 2.9k es, 62k evasion with 81% chance to evade attacks. Mapping now feels a lot smoother and bosses just melt. I can comfortably run up to t13 maps since I dont really have t14-t16 maps yet lol. Amazing build 10/10 :D
If we are using Arcane Surge to support soul rend, do I let surge just level up freely or do I want to stop it at some point from leveling?
Last edited by Haleray on May 3, 2019, 7:17:15 PM
Just wanted to know if im on the right track. From here i'll farm some more currency and start to upgrade my gear but i appreciate any tips you can give me.

Also was a little unsure what to prioritise on tree after level 70.

Build is awesome, having a lot of fun. Character is TheRope. thanks
Last edited by AlienFX_ on May 3, 2019, 11:16:49 PM
"
AlienFX_ wrote:
Just wanted to know if im on the right track. From here i'll farm some more currency and start to upgrade my gear but i appreciate any tips you can give me.

I think you're account is set to private
"
"
AlienFX_ wrote:

I think you're account is set to private

Nevermind. I've posted this in the wrong souldrend build lol :/ :P
Last edited by AlienFX_ on May 3, 2019, 11:17:50 PM
"

Hey man, thanks for the advice. PoB works wonders! I think I found a sweet spot of running 3 auras instead of 4. I respecced my tree removing EB since I'm now using Diadem + enlighten and allocated 3 points to get mana reserve nodes.

I now run Grace, Malevolence, Zealotry with vaal haste and vaal grace for bosses. I didn't go for the 4th aura using The Perfect Form chest like you did cause tbh I like my QotF and I'd have to change a lot of my gears to fix resistance issues.

I could improve my dps by using 2 wands but I personally like the shield charge set up. It gives better mobility and survivability plus I dont have the currency yet to get GG crafted wands.

I'm currently lvl 88 with 5.2k hp, 2.9k es, 62k evasion with 81% chance to evade attacks. Mapping now feels a lot smoother and bosses just melt. I can comfortably run up to t13 maps since I dont really have t14-t16 maps yet lol. Amazing build 10/10 :D

I'm running Aspect of the Spider as my fourth aura, this is quite nice too.
Last edited by HoschiBro on May 4, 2019, 2:13:30 AM

What are the best mods to craft there? I don't need arcane surge.

How do you guys deal with mana issues? I haven't started mapping yet, but I predict there will be some. I cannot use reduced mana cost craft on rings etc and will have just 213 mana free. I am CI.
Last edited by Varskar on May 5, 2019, 8:55:51 AM
Posting an update on the EB-MoM variant, lvl95.

As my goal is farming Uber Elder I went from dual wands to a bow. Also my flasks are for Uber Elder. When mapping I swap the void manipulation gem for a GMP. The bow variance has a slower clearspeed but has TWO TIMES the DoT.

I still believe there's room for improvement somewhere... ^_^
I have 3 auras in helmet. I got gloves with aspect of the spider skill. How to make this all 4 auras active? Mana reservation just let me do 3 of them.
"
mikkipl wrote:
I have 3 auras in helmet. I got gloves with aspect of the spider skill. How to make this all 4 auras active? Mana reservation just let me do 3 of them.

Check my tree. I took more "%reduced mana reserved" nodes. Also I use an Enlighten lvl3
Last edited by JaegerMeister_CL on May 5, 2019, 3:40:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info