[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
whitehavoc101 wrote:
Wondering if I could get some help with suggestions as well for this build. I seem to have gotten a bit lost of the building and also struggling with the gear. I currently have about 120-130 c to spend. Any thoughts?

https://pastebin.com/sLxJGU7N

120c is enough for some junk jewelery maybe lol

You don't seem to even have a character to look at.
Morning,

Could someone Check my Char and give me some Help what i can change?
I have some Issues with Killing T16 Bosses dying really fast and DPS isn‘t also the best.

Regards
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
Had to show this off somewhere...really proud of this guy. Running 4 purities + discipline + clarity + malevolence while also bleed/freeze/stun immune from gear and jewels. But also still doing millions of dps. Lvl 26 single resist purities plus discipline. **working on capping cold resist so I can release purity of elements in favor of aspect of spider. Only big dps loss is the lack of zealotry...

Oh yea...and 95% extra run speed BEFORE flasks

Wow thats insane!
Would really love to see your char in action, upload to youtube :)
Can someone guide me?
Skill tree / Item wise (maybe gems too)

What should i upgrade / change / etc..
Anyone can help me? iam to weakness i die always

Hi I’m a new player and I’m not really sure what I should be looking to upgrade.

Should I focus on getting a 6L or look to upgrade my rares?

How do you guys shop for gear? I’m using poe trade but sometimes I’m not sure what to look for.

Thanks!
Hey guys, I've really enjoyed this build and now want to try out the endgame bosses however im not that confident yet. Do you think I could do it with my gears or do I still need to upgrade them?

Spoiler
Last edited by paulmaxycabigon on May 2, 2019, 5:38:55 PM
Hello guys, what can u offer instead belly of the beast. Cause to get one with 4 blue sockets cost aroun 8-10 ex.
"
Hey guys, I've really enjoyed this build and now want to try out the endgame bosses however im not that confident yet. Do you think I could do it with my gears or do I still need to upgrade them?

Spoiler

Get quality on your gems for sure and if you can either corrupt or get a lvl 21 soulrend gem.

The Diadem helme is a big help with your aura's too, but would need to respec tree to reservation nodes to take advantage of it better.
Diadem has free EB so you can save quite a few nodes pathing through "Deep Wisdom" instead of along the top of the tree (see my tree for example).

I'm currently running 4 aura's (Haste/Zealotry/Malevolence with lvl3 Enlighten support) + (Arctic Armour from The Perfect Form) and have 10% mana res left over.

If you look at Jolo's char https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Jolo0213/characters you'll see his running 4 aura's without enlighten but has spec'd into all the reservation nodes.
All those aura's will boost both your damage and survivability.

I currently have 5.2k life 1.5k ES for most things I can do well at, some end game bossing can be challenging but for overall mapping this build is amazing.

"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
"

Spoiler

Get quality on your gems for sure and if you can either corrupt or get a lvl 21 soulrend gem.

The Diadem helme is a big help with your aura's too, but would need to respec tree to reservation nodes to take advantage of it better.
Diadem has free EB so you can save quite a few nodes pathing through "Deep Wisdom" instead of along the top of the tree (see my tree for example).

I'm currently running 4 aura's (Haste/Zealotry/Malevolence with lvl3 Enlighten support) + (Arctic Armour from The Perfect Form) and have 10% mana res left over.

If you look at Jolo's char https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Jolo0213/characters you'll see his running 4 aura's without enlighten but has spec'd into all the reservation nodes.
All those aura's will boost both your damage and survivability.

I currently have 5.2k life 1.5k ES for most things I can do well at, some end game bossing can be challenging but for overall mapping this build is amazing.

Im interested in the 4 auras set up but Im still trying to figure out the skill tree. I tried viewing your character but it seems u have it set to private. If u could let me view your tree that would be of really great help, Cheers!
Last edited by paulmaxycabigon on May 3, 2019, 5:07:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info