[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

The discipline setup still won't fix those mana issues, I think. Belly is just a really poor choice for this build. Get a perfect form, diadem, and 1 or 2 non-ailment chaos damage over time wands asap.
Is it possible to comfortably do all bosses in the game on a 6L bane with CI?
"
mkisby wrote:

Anyway, my question is about socketing the diadem. Am i supposed to have grace, haste and malevolence running at the same time? I can't get the reserved mana. I tried with and without the essence worm, and even with a conquers efficiency. I would love to spend all my mana as the energy shield is pretty much endless.

Get a few reduced mana reserved nodes. The Charisma cluster next to your Watcher's Eye would be a good pick. With that cluster (3 passives) and a level 2 Enlighten you can run 3 50% reserved auras in the Diadem.

You can look at my setup as an example. I have Malevolence, Grace and Zealotry running.
Wow shadowstitch really is the way to go. I was using a 5L Perfect form, picked up one with +2 duration skills for 1ex. Took an annoying number of vaal to recolor it, but my tooltip soulrend dot doubled. Health, ES, resists all fine. Some dex, and the choice to scale up ES/life as my resists get better by picking up corrupted gear. Maybe a +1 curse neck?
Last edited by jbmcarth on Apr 8, 2019, 6:06:31 AM
Can someone recomend not expensive build from poeninja pls?
"
jbmcarth wrote:
Wow shadowstitch really is the way to go. I was using a 5L Perfect form, picked up one with +2 duration skills for 1ex. Took an annoying number of vaal to recolor it, but my tooltip soulrend dot doubled. Health, ES, resists all fine. Some dex, and the choice to scale up ES/life as my resists get better by picking up corrupted gear. Maybe a +1 curse neck?

I think if you're trying to push DPS on a non-bow setup Shadowstitch is a good start. The ability to get an easier combo of +1 Gems/+2 AoE/+2 Projectile/+2 Duration double implicit can push Soulrend to level 28. While not as crazy as the +33 bows that I've seen shared, it's great damage and you keep the plus sides of having the nodes that scale damage for dual wield or 1h + shield.

I tried double corrupting my Perfect Form and got a Perfect Tabula Rasa instead so at least it's still usable.

"
RushAr wrote:

What's your budget and what content are you aiming to push for? While better gear makes harder content easier, skill and familiarity with mechanics can offset expensive costs as well.
Spoiler
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
jbmcarth wrote:

I think if you're trying to push DPS on a non-bow setup Shadowstitch is a good start. The ability to get an easier combo of +1 Gems/+2 AoE/+2 Projectile/+2 Duration double implicit can push Soulrend to level 28. While not as crazy as the +33 bows that I've seen shared, it's great damage and you keep the plus sides of having the nodes that scale damage for dual wield or 1h + shield.

I tried double corrupting my Perfect Form and got a Perfect Tabula Rasa instead so at least it's still usable.

"
RushAr wrote:

What's your budget and what content are you aiming to push for? While better gear makes harder content easier, skill and familiarity with mechanics can offset expensive costs as well.

Yo Guys!

Why Percect Form instead of QotF or Kintsugi?

Jolo0213 How do you cap your resists?

I'm lvling a Soulrend Trickster, but Im not sure what way to go: LL, CI, MoM + Life... etc, that's why Im wondering about the chests.
"
Brenovisky wrote:
Yo Guys!

Why Percect Form instead of QotF or Kintsugi?

Jolo0213 How do you cap your resists?

I'm lvling a Soulrend Trickster, but Im not sure what way to go: LL, CI, MoM + Life... etc, that's why Im wondering about the chests.

There's advantages to each. QotF gives a good chunk of movespeed and ES due to the ascendancy. It has life and resists which makes the strain of getting those stats on other pieces a little more relaxed.

Perfect Form gives you free Phase Acrobatics which is really strong defensively and also has life and decent ES. Free Arctic Armor is also there if you choose to socket it in.

Kintsugi provides similar stats to Perfect Form but also has a bit of fire resist and synergizes with Ghost Shroud recovery when hit.

You can see my character, I've got elemental resists on rings, boots, gloves, and helmet. Amulet and belt can help too if you're not using uniques.
Spoiler

I killed uber elder today, as someone here suggested to me yesterday

To get 3 auras running I put them all in the diadem with an enlighten. This is not enough by itself, but we the charisma node it is exactly enough to run 3 * 50 percent auras.
Could Dendrobate be a good chest for this build? Playing SSFHC so high evasion and energy shield should be good. Soulrend also supported by lesser poison.
Last edited by empy90 on Apr 9, 2019, 12:58:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info