[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
zarkas6 wrote:

"
Vendetta wrote:
How are you keeping Clarity + vitality + aspect of the spider + herald of ice all together :|.

I mean AOS + HOI + Vitality = 95% mana reserved ?

Pick and choose for the situation between Aspect (up to 15% dmg taken) and Vitality (defensive). Vitality is also nullified when running Vaal Pact/Acuity. Until better geared, auras should be Herald, Vitality, and Clarity (only need a few levels) leaving you with 100-200 mana.

Hello I tried contacting you in game, but I couldn't get to you.

What's the point of Clarity that's my question.

I mean Herald of ice + vitality is understood ( wouldn't it be better to get like blasphemy + mark of warlord's) until you get aspect of spider , I tried blashpemy + tA but you are left without mana so it's pretty nasty, so I dropped the TA , and got warlords mark with blasphemy, which gives me 1x endurance charge + 2% leech when mobs are close, and leaves me with 145 mana.

I changed a little your build, since I saw there the final POb is for level 94 , Instead I dropped some jewels slots, and got the "increased duration of skills).

Right now I am using a Tabula Rasa ( self found), dropped the empower gem and added a cast while channeling gem in it. Feels super ok. But after I get the 6 link staff ( the base is 1 exalt :| bummer), I will just drop empower al togheter and just add an increased duration support, to make it feel even smoother, even though I am considering onslaught support ( I will just have to test to see if the increased duration is worth it, with all the phase running and flask, the damage I don't think it's that important since it's already a top blasting build even with lower gear)

Also Instead of flame dash I took a Phase run, with the arcane surge gem, which gives me like 100% uptime on arcane surge + 2 seconds of speed, considering I don't eat my charges from blood rage. And even if I do eat the charges it gives some nice like almost 10 seconds of speed with the increased duration of skills effect + a nice defensive on button :D.

Did I do good :( ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Mar 12, 2019, 7:02:24 AM
Guys what pantheons use ? Lunaris and Chaos res? Solaris for bosses?
Is there any reason to not lvl up Frost Bomb and Projectile Weakness?
"
Aryveth wrote:

Wondering the same thing, but for projectile weakness I don't think we have that much dex. Don't know for sure.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Aryveth wrote:

They are linked to cast on damage taken which only triggers spells when they are below a certain level..which is why we keep them at level 1 so that they will trigger when we take 300 damage.

Some update on my starter build(templar version). I have just downed shaper on a 5L staff and a ~3ex budget most of which went to a kaoms. So you can definitely do shaper on a much tighter budget.

Gear

transitioned to winter orb/ice spears from divine ire (hence the lightning leech on the amulet)

Again.. note that this is a templar not a scion but the concept of the build is the same. A scion definitely still scales better endgame and will also end up with more ehp.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2w7lhk5.jpg
Last edited by TheVengefulOne on Mar 12, 2019, 12:57:05 PM
can i choose assasin note since slayer is nerft.
Y u suggest inquistor instead of other?
thx.
"
VzorX wrote:
Recommend me plz about my gear / gems, what change first

Staff is bad. I would use dual Divinarius or some other cheap unique or rare and it will be a significant damage increase.
With the 4 points + staff, you're getting about 50% spell dmg, 100% crit, 51% multi, and some cast/block. Dual Divinarius will be 100-140% spell dmg, 220-260% crit, 20 life/10 mana per kill, and 4 points to invest elswhere for more offense/defense.
Missing at least 3 passives from quests, Google how to get those.
I'd move the 2 points for Shaper passive to get another Jewel socket above Lord of the Dead and upgrade your jewels to have HP + 1-2 dmg mods. Can also spend 8 points to re-route to Spiritual Aid for the 79% dmg + minion nodes + pick-up Minion-based crafts/gear for damage.
Not sure why you are running Blasphemy + Warlord's. Herald + Vitality + low level Clarity. You can use spare sockets for Golems, LightPoacher helm, and/or Arcane Surge Flame Dash. Phase Run seems a waste to self-cast, can do a 2nd CWDT with slightly higher level if you really want to use it.
I'd look into getting a cold damage leech item (ring/amulet). Getting one with so-so other stats will help sustain a ton.
No freeze removal on flasks and replace 1 of your HP flasks to Atziri's and/or Sulphur.

"
Vendetta wrote:
Hello I tried contacting you in game, but I couldn't get to you.

Clarity is to keep your mana at full while spamming Winter Spear and triggering your CWDT spells. You can run -mana skills and leech, but if your CWDT drains your mana, you won't be able to to do anything to get it back and Clarity fixes that (except in no regen maps).
Blasphemy is bad because with the 2nd form and HOI procs, we are killing stuff very far from Blasphemy range. Herald + CoH + Warlord's would be more effective for mass cursing.
Your characters are hidden so I can't offer more extensive info. Feel free to mirror my passive tree up to 86 and alter as needed if you don't have the jewels (running Lightpoacher, so I wanted 4 charges).
You're way overthinking the staff. Start with dual Divinarius or other dual wield (see above post for more details) until you can afford the staff and maybe base prices drop or alt spam for one (only learned to multi mod last league).
Flame Dash > Phase run, imo. Ledges, jumping over the memory stuff, it is burst movement, etc. If you enjoy Phase run, keep using it. But with Flame Dash + Arcane Surge + Faster Casting + Inc Duration, you get like 6 seconds of Arcane Surge which is way faster than the cooldown.

"
vic138 wrote:
can i choose assasin note since slayer is nerft.
Y u suggest inquistor instead of other?
thx.

Slayer - Still has overleech and culling which is not bad for bosses. But definitely aimed towards end game gear.
Assassin - Poison and crit reflect immune is irrelevant so it is just crit chance and move speed, and we already have plenty of crit chance.
Inquisitor - Crit multi, ele pen, and nearby enemies take 10% more ele dmg will net way more dmg. The consecration may end up under the enemies now, but we can also proc consecration with Sulphur flask or move into the consecration while clearing. (Consecration = elemental immune + 6% hp regen + 100% extra crit strike chance.)

IMO - Inquisitor early game, Slayer debatable for end game bossing.

Their might be some potential for Necromancer + Offerings or Occultist extra curse, Deadeye for extra Pierce/projectile and distance damage, or Path finder for ele pen and flasks. But Assassin definitely not as good as any of those.
Liking the build so far. Running into survivability problems a bit. Thinking it has to do with leech. Should I drop the projectile weakness and trade it in for warlords gem? Feels like my damage is a bit low too not sure if that's because of the 5l setup I have. Low on currency and took the cheapest 5l I could find at the time. Also should I not use vitality til I get watchers?
Last edited by AKFubarius on Mar 12, 2019, 2:39:54 PM
"
AKFubarius wrote:
Liking the build so far. Running into survivability problems a bit.

Missing 1 passive point from quests.
Jewels are not great. With the spare point from quest, you can get the 1-point jewel below Scion start and then get 3 HP + 1-2 dmg mods for an extra ~300 HP. Might of the Meek at Scion start will add a lot more than 100 HP, but also 40 chaos.
Try dual Divinarius as well. The HP/MP on kill makes a difference for me.
Look into cold damage as life accessory. I got mine fairly cheap.
Might be waste of chromatics for current helm, but adding Elemental Prolif to spread Freeze is slightly defensive.
Auras should be Herald + Vitality + Clarity. You can interchange Vitality with Aspect later game.
CWDT should be level 1 to improve proc rate, lowering Immortal Call to level 3.
No freeze immunity flask. No Diamond flask (lucky crits).
Hypothermia > Controlled Destruction, imo because it is defensive and offensive without losing the crit chance. Chance to freeze and more chill while still adding quite a bit of damage (just not with in-game stats). Probably not worth the chromatics, but something to consider when going to 6L.

Also helps to know what you're dying to. I mainly just die to lag spikes and Syndicate for now (missing chaos res) with 5.2k hp.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Mar 12, 2019, 4:25:00 PM
"
blackdeath101 wrote:

we can also proc consecration with Sulphur flask or move into the consecration while clearing. (Consecration = elemental immune + 6% hp regen + 100% extra crit strike chance.)

Just to clarify something. Elemental immune and regen are when YOU are on consecrated ground. For the +100% crit the ENEMY has to be on consecrated ground. So in total :

Player on CG:
- +6% life regen
- Immune to Elemental Ailments

Enemy on CG
- +100% additional crit

General benefits
- +30% crit multi on frozen/chilled enemies
- +6% pen
- 10% chance to create Consecrated Ground (under Rare or Unique enemy)
- Nearby Enemies take 10% increased Elemental Damage

Pretty good set. So far it's working well for me but I've only done yellow maps.

Also 1c wands are better than divinarius. Life/Mana on kill are ok but damage is crap.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info