[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

Hi

I'm using this build, but I'm finding it really hard to solo, and to stay alive with my current build/gear. Also I only got a few chaos to use on gear, but I really don't know what gear to get to stay alive, and still do massive damage.

I'm currently lvl 52, and in act 6.
Last edited by MatsMN on Mar 12, 2019, 7:18:44 PM
Spiritual Aid is for?
Increases on Minion Damage also affect you.
"
Also 1c wands are better than divinarius. Life/Mana on kill are ok but damage is crap.

Ah, I keep forgetting Ice Spears 2nd form crit chance. POB had me at 80% non-lucky crit with dual daggers, and 75% with wands (94 lucky). Loss of tooltip dmg because it doesn't use the 600% crit. Thanks!

"
MatsMN wrote:
I'm currently lvl 52, and in act 6.

What is your HP and resists at? If you need more, switch your gloves to rare with HP/res because they aren't adding much to your set-up. When you go left with passives, you'll also get 12% all res from Holy Dominion along with other stats.
You picked up 3 atk speed nodes at Scion start, but you won't need those until very late game with Unnatural Instinct (expensive). And you shouldn't need the mana regen at Scion start.
Keep CWDT at level 1 and keep the other 3 to a level they are level 38 or lower to use.
You're not running Herald of Ice, Clarity, or Vitality. Herald of Ice + Elemental Prolif + Ice Bite adds a lot of freezing.
Your flasks need work. All fairly low level and you shouldn't need mana flasks anymore. Quicksilver, Diamond, Sulphur, and 2 HP was my preferred starter set-up. Could trade one of them for a defensive flask too.
Never used Poet's Pens, but it reads attacks, so I assume they don't work when you use Winter Orb? If they aren't that good, could always sell them and get more than enough gear to take you into yellow mapping.
What do we get Focus from?
"
Aryveth wrote:
Increases on Minion Damage also affect you.

ok but if you wear a staff is not better to go for Whirling Barrier and Counterweight, they are less number of spent point if you take it after Devotion node...or again i miss something? ^^
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
What do we get Focus from?

Blood rage :|
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Any Idea how many Alts you guys are averaging on the Staff crafting? I'm beginning now, and about 1k in with only seeing double damage mod once or twice. Got lucky and 6 linked in about 35 fusings (used 37% quality).

Last edited by DuFFzbar on Mar 13, 2019, 7:25:15 AM
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
Any Idea how many Alts you guys are averaging on the Staff crafting? I'm beginning now, and about 1k in with only seeing double damage mod once. Got lucky and 6 linked in about 35 fusings (used 37% quality).

So far 900 in and ive seen both mods 10+ times but never together xp. soo many rolls you can get its crazy.

anyone know if theres any way to make this easier or is it simply spam alts forever?
Currently experiencing the same problem as some other people.
At 53, DPS seems fine (nothing too special though) but I die very frequently. I'm res capped with 1,5KHP and running the recommended aura's.

Still using a unique wand of lvl 1 & a rare one of lvl 45+.

PS- first time going scion. The ascendancy choices were quite underwhelming lmao. At other classes I gained massive buffs, but now I just gained 40 int & a passive point lmao?
Last edited by zeldinas on Mar 13, 2019, 7:42:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info