[3.6] Winter Orb CWC Ice Spears. 8.6k hp ,slayer leech, 9.8-10.7 mil dps ,Depth 749, easy Uber Elder

"
Vasuhn wrote:
How does the leach work? I dont find how this build leachs at all^^

Cold dmg leeched as life mods. OP has examples of rings in the post or you can look at my amulet for reference. Also stacking high HP + HP regen + Vitality until we have super high dmg and Vaal Pact.

"
Beskaius wrote:
i see on poebuild that added col or light damage is more powerful then controlled destr at low lvl is right? (in 5l ofc)

Yea, early game to somewhere near end questing there is a turning point where % dmg is more effective than flat light dmg. But it depends on your crit chance, total pre-modified dmg, etc. If you want to switch it right at the point where it does more damage, use POB. Also take into account that we lower cold res with Frostbomb and Frostbite and have cold dmg modifiers which does not get affected with flat light. I'm almost 80 and still using a 4L, so by the time I get 5/6L, Added Light will be a dmg loss.

"
"
knyfito wrote:
So is inquizitor or slyer ascendancy beter this league?

I was thinking of going Inquisitor but the message above that explains that consecrated ground spawns below enemies makes me hesitate. I have an inquisitor but I don't take the CG ascendancies so I've never actually seen how it works. Like him I assumed that it spawns beneath the player and not the enemy. I still haven't decided but I think I'll first try the inquisitor and see how that goes.

Early game, your sustain is going to be a big mixture of regen/leech. Later game, leech will be more prevalent as your dmg sky rockets out of control. There is probably some preference to go with Slayer for tankier purposes and boss/farm, but Inquisitor helps clear speed for faster loot, so enough reason for me to go with Inquis for now.
Hello
Im Play your build and i have the first Labyrinth finished and my Question is how become leech skills ?
Can i leech first when im finished with the second lab or how ?
Or have i dont see anything ?

Sorry for my bad english :)))
I hope anyone can help me ^^
Your defensive PoB reserves more mana than it has, and its CWDT setup is really weird. Seems like the main mana issue is that Vitality is linked to your flame dash's arcane surge, but Empower on your Herald of Ice(why?) doesn't help either. Put Vitality in a separate skill group to fix this. If the intent is to support VRF with Empower, not HoI, then it also needs to be in a separate skill group.
Why do you have Blood Rage in there? You don't gain benefit from its buffs, Frenzy charges won't be active for bosses, and frenzy charges aren't even enabled on your PoB.

"
juffy01 wrote:
Hello
Im Play your build and i have the first Labyrinth finished and my Question is how become leech skills ?
Can i leech first when im finished with the second lab or how ?
Or have i dont see anything ?

Sorry for my bad english :)))
I hope anyone can help me ^^

You will need to get leech from rings, or a Warlord's Mark curse.
Last edited by Frugality on Mar 10, 2019, 3:50:48 PM
What should i do in terms of Pantheon?
Level 83 now with 4.6k HP and have touched into yellow maps, a bit smoother with the 5L for Hypo and more damage. If I can see one of the Syndicate jumping, I can usually kill them from full HP before they make it to me, so the build has some pepper behind it. Spent 7c so far between boots, helm, and 5L armor.

Non-standard leveling unique:
Doedre's Tenure (1 alch): 50-60% spell dmg gloves at the cost of cast speed that really only affects Winter Orb initial cast and Flame Dash.
HeatShiver (1 alch): fire/cold resist and you can use Flame Dash to increase damage of WO and Spears. If you really wanted to, you could play around with Cold to Fire during leveling to double-dip the damage bonus.

5th link - Hypo, 6th link - Controlled Destruction

Some variations to the gem set-up I've been playing with until better geared:
Flame Dash + Faster Casting + Arcane Surge + Inc Duration -> mana regen, cast speed, and spell dmg buff. Not critical, but passively helping
Herald of Ice + Onslaught + Ice Bite + Elemental Proliferation -> Chance to proc Onslaught and Frenzy charges, and mass freeze mobs. All while still just spamming 1 skill button.
Flame Golem + Ice Golem + Minion Life -> Pretty straightforward damage buffs and can tank a few hits while channeling.

Also, I highly recommend something that makes your mouse more visible with this mouse. Just did my first map with YoloMouse and a big pink circle as my cursor, and sooo much better for my eyes.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Mar 10, 2019, 5:48:45 PM
Which skill give Endurance charges for immortal call?
"
VzorX wrote:

warlord's mark
"
wcepeda89 wrote:
What should i do in terms of Pantheon?

Same question.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
"
Shinyou wrote:
"
VzorX wrote:

warlord's mark

I need ring for it? In guide rings dont have Warlords mark
Sorry for noob questions - why we use blood rage? we dont have phys damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info