[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Chances of getting a 3.7 rework? This has by far been my favorite build I have ever played.
Level 20 Precision Aura - 700 accuracy (flat 186 mana reserved)
Tempered mind - 1500 accuracy

A few %nodes and we can easily hit 95% or more. Free up the shield slot for something else.
"
dufusstrikes wrote:

BTW, should we be concerned about possibly losing our stun immunity? The old version of cyclone gave us that.

https://twitter.com/bexchangewords/status/1136030312004108289
Looks like we still got that.

For anyone asking for a 3.7 Rework please read the last couple of pages of comments, there has been plenty of discussion and information how this will play and change in 3.7 already.
Last edited by SerenadeRaika on Jun 6, 2019, 3:57:55 PM
"
SerenadeRaika wrote:
"
ArisFuser wrote:
"
getting all that accuracy is not gonna be easy with so many slots taken by uniques.

They are adding a new Accuracy Aura gem in this league, may be worth checking it...

I tried for a while to make it work, there is definitly no easy way to make this work right now.

The Aura we are getting is https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Precision_(Skill)
which at level 22 gives 1100 Accuracy and 85% Crit.

Now those values will most likely be lower since we will not get a level 22 version.
It will be an amazing choice for the mid tier of this build when you can't afford a Lycosidae yet or lack crit to get started but for end-game no matter what i tried you can't get that much Accuracy to really make it worth without Sacrificing a lot of Damage in the process.

We have 2 good choices in the Tree right now for some extra Accuracy:

NOTE: This one will also give attack speed

With that i am currently sitting at ~1450 Accuracy on my version of this build, with the aura we might hit ~2300 so that would put us to around 88% hit chance.

In my dps calculation having another cospris would equal out to about 250k Shaper DPS (which may not be accurate at all, i just roughly estimated).
If anyone has a better number on that let me know.

So all in all we have to free up to 7 skill points, drop Blasphemy, find gear that has life, res and accuracy for the few slots we have (at least 500-600 points) and must have the belt with 14% cooldown since the accuracy nodes come with attack speed.

I have 94% hit chance with those nodes + tempered mind + precision aura

No accuracy on gear

The accuracy changes could see this higher since GGG apparently reworked the formula?
Last edited by Buda on Jun 6, 2019, 4:31:13 PM
Anyone planning on using one or two Frozen Trail jewels for extra damage on your frost bolt? POB seems to give very little damage boost to having one or two of those jewels in your tree. I know a buddy of mine loves using two of them.
Yes,me, and I would love to have one Unnatural Instict next to Harrier Jewel Socket ;) and 2 Might of the Meeks to complete the puzzle.
So assuming the new Attack Speed math for Cyclone is worked out by smarter players than I, this is untouched and could be played as is? Sweet.

From passives it looks untouched, other than getting less Energy Shield in the nodes below Coldhearted Calculation (in exchange for more evasion, tiny bit of life, and needing 1 extra passive point). I'm looking forward to see if you all are able to work out the Accuracy version.

With the Storm Brand nerf, does it make more sense to just stick with Freezing Pulse for leveling until you can Cyclone?
"
kobo1d wrote:
So assuming the new Attack Speed math for Cyclone is worked out by smarter players than I, this is untouched and could be played as is? Sweet.

From passives it looks untouched, other than getting less Energy Shield in the nodes below Coldhearted Calculation (in exchange for more evasion, tiny bit of life, and needing 1 extra passive point). I'm looking forward to see if you all are able to work out the Accuracy version.

With the Storm Brand nerf, does it make more sense to just stick with Freezing Pulse for leveling until you can Cyclone?

Really up to personal preference for the most part. I can't stand Freezing Pulse or Storm Brand anymore.

In Flashback i used frost blades first and then straight up used Blade Vortex with lightning spire traps. Now that will be even better with Cyclone-CwC-Blade vortex until somewhere around 50 before switching.
Last edited by SerenadeRaika on Jun 6, 2019, 10:12:44 PM
Would this be a good league starter? My goal this league is to take down shaper and elder. I’ve only taken down shaper once so far. Cheesing with immortal golems. Usually I make about 10 ex in a league to spend on gear.
Just out of curiosity, the guide will be updated? With so many suggestions or comments I lost myself. Ty!
Last edited by kaluo on Jun 7, 2019, 1:02:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info