[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Rico under his Cyclone Mjolner build mentioned this. Looks like a pretty big nerf:

Cyclone as a channeling has allready one issue: power charge generation. Now it will grant only 1PC per entire channeling duration, which forces the player to use start/stop method while using this skill. No longer "hold button to win".
"
dufusstrikes wrote:
Rico under his Cyclone Mjolner build mentioned this. Looks like a pretty big nerf:

Cyclone as a channeling has allready one issue: power charge generation. Now it will grant only 1PC per entire channeling duration, which forces the player to use start/stop method while using this skill. No longer "hold button to win".

I tried to find some more in-depth information on our "Unstable Infusion" Ascendancy Notable.
From everything i can gather it can proc from anything we cast, that includes Herald of Ice / Thunder and of course all our Nova's.
So i don't think we actually rely much on Cyclone to generate our charges.
Are dead spins still an issue? I tried a coc cyclone build some time ago but dead spins made it feel so clunky and bad. I assume crit rolls on each hit now but is that really the case?

if dead spins are gone I think I know what I'm doing this league because it felt so good, when it actually worked.
Last edited by Gutterflower on Jun 7, 2019, 2:18:52 PM
"
SerenadeRaika wrote:
"
Myst3ryMan99 wrote:
can you league start with this build?

Yes you can, there is a leveling section that is pretty good at explaining how to get there. I started with this in Synthesis and in the Flashback event.
It starts off strong, slows down a bit in the 50s and picks up again late 70s/80s when you get some of the required uniques.
Getting the Labs done as early as you can is really important for this.

Here is my current PoB for 3.7 if you want an updated version, includes Leveling Trees:
https://pastebin.com/WCS9DdCK
(Gear is from Synthesis Flashback but will be roughly the same for early game)

Sad that this build is abandoned, but great that there are people like you who still keep the thread alive
Did some random red maps in standard and build still works fine as far as I can tell.
Is cospri drop global or specific?
Got to level 60 today and I am having a blast. Clearspeed is brutal. This build is real fun. I am using the Precision Aura and with a Diamond Flask and I am procing Novas a lot. It´s working really good in 3.7. I can't imagine what clearspeed it may get with highend gear...
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Got to level 60 today and I am having a blast. Clearspeed is brutal. This build is real fun. I am using the Precision Aura and with a Diamond Flask and I am procing Novas a lot. It´s working really good in 3.7. I can't imagine what clearspeed it may get with highend gear...

Have you managed to get to maps? Think it could get to endgame for a not too pricey budget? Torn on what melee skills to try and standard cyclone seems too boring
Hey,

Is Blade Vortex still the best option for leveling?

When do you switch for the main setup?

Also, is there any difference in the new Cyclone?

zzz
"
PJ1985 wrote:
"
ArisFuser wrote:

Have you managed to get to maps? Think it could get to endgame for a not too pricey budget? Torn on what melee skills to try and standard cyclone seems too boring

very cheap gear + 2x Might of the Meek
Spoiler

no have any trouble, t5-t6 ez clear

small update 10 jun.
Spoiler
Last edited by Shmitok02 on Jun 10, 2019, 7:18:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info