[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Hi everyone, reading through the patch notes, this build seems to be largely untouched (even a bit of a buff with the re-done cyclone) but I am a bit curious about Immortal Call. Will the new version still be the best option for this build or could it be better to replace it with something like molten shell?
Molten Shell or Steelskin might be decent alternatives to Immortal Call, well have to see.

The new Precision Aura is gonna make the early transition a lot easier, dropping herald of thunder for it is gonna boost accuracy and crit so we don't need to pickup lycosidae quite as early and have easier time doing crits.

I wonder if its now possible to run this build without lyco at all, given that accuracy is easier to hit and we have more tools to reach the 95%+ zone.

Overall pretty happy that this did not get touched much, gonna be good :)
Can we run dual cospri with new accuracy changes? Would it be better than a good shield?
Very interested in this build for the next league. I really hope it´still viable and as fun as it seems. Sadly, chaos damage hurts real bad, doesn´t it?

Note: a properly crafted Jewelled Foil with "Hits cant be evaded" must be an insane DPS gain for just a little Life loss...
Last edited by ArisFuser on Jun 5, 2019, 12:00:02 PM
"
Buda wrote:
Can we run dual cospri with new accuracy changes? Would it be better than a good shield?

With enough accuracy you probably could, it would be less defensive but should otherwise work just fine.
You would definitely need the belt with 14% cooldown reduction to make that work and getting all that accuracy is not gonna be easy with so many slots taken by uniques.
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhKdvKHcmCU

Faster and faster...

Love this build, thanks op for the great guide.

Have now tried it out with a queen of the forest setup for some even faster mapping. Got a nice vid, and some pob for changes i made.

Amazing!!

I loved your construction. Do you think that after the patch notes, build is viable?
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhKdvKHcmCU

Faster and faster...

Love this build, thanks op for the great guide.

Have now tried it out with a queen of the forest setup for some even faster mapping. Got a nice vid, and some pob for changes i made.

Very nice indeed, would love to have a Pob link!!
"
getting all that accuracy is not gonna be easy with so many slots taken by uniques.

They are adding a new Accuracy Aura gem in this league, may be worth checking it...

Sad this new node is too far away for us:

Last edited by ArisFuser on Jun 5, 2019, 2:45:35 PM
can you league start with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info