[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Any thoughts on how this will do in 3.7? Assassin still the best for Cospri Cyclone CoC Nova?
Unless they break the build completely chances are Assassin is still the best for this particular setup, definitely will be early game.
Some other Ascendancies have gotten decent boost in Critical strike but they also usually come with too much attack speed or other mechanics that would not work very well with this.

We will have to see once the Patch-notes and Tree are out and if the change to channel affects this in any way.
Cyclone INFO is out!
WTF.. this still works then now? omfg..
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bwtvhh/heres_a_preview_of_cyclone_in_path_of_exile_legion/
Mathils actual cat
300% Attack speed of Base, that makes me worried.
Does that mean the Cyclone would be at 4.8 Attacks/s because of the Cospri's Jeweled Foil?

Not sure how the math works out there exactly.
Love this guide, and love your build. Will you update it in time for 3.7? Still too new to the game to be able to figure out the breakpoints to the new attack speed on cyclone in order to maximize the procc rate
Last edited by Haawkon on Jun 4, 2019, 5:27:39 PM
"
SerenadeRaika wrote:
300% Attack speed of Base, that makes me worried.
Does that mean the Cyclone would be at 4.8 Attacks/s because of the Cospri's Jeweled Foil?

Not sure how the math works out there exactly.

ye im wondering too, hope anyone can math that out :S
Looks like it will even out to the same, from what i gather cyclone will no longer natively hit twice regardless of weapon, instead we will now get 1 hit for our main hand weapon at 300% base speed.

- 1.73 AS Base (8% Cospri's)
- 1.15% AS from Retribution + Starkonja
- x3 from Cyclone (300% Base)
----
5.9685 Attacks/s so exactly the same as currently

If thats true then the cyclone change are a pure buff since we now also have much bigger area.
Mana cost is now a lot better on tighter casts and a little worse on long range casts (which should be avoided anyway)
They kind of killed unnatural instinct with this build
That's shame, but it just means you can spend those exalts on something else. And with other stuff added it should be buff anyway, even if it was nerf I'd take it with improved cyclone.
Last edited by Lirhtim on Jun 5, 2019, 5:41:07 AM
I don't see anything about stun immunity while using the new cyclone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info