[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Hello, can anyone help me?
i think that my build isn't strong enought to face any Guardians i tried and that didnt go well..
Is Pandemonius really necessary?

here is pob https://pastebin.com/eyFtKAHf

"
bchnnn wrote:
i think that my build isn't strong enought to face any Guardians i tried and that didnt go well..

Pandemonius is a large dps boost for guardians/shaper, and the blind is a large defensive boost too. But not necessary, it just takes longer to kill.

But i would say you should first focus on getting your es on hit watchers eye, and popping on discipline. That 1k es you end up with plus all those hits you do is a massive boost to survive. It changes the build completely.
If anyone wanna swap their ES on hit with my zealotry watcher's eye pm me.

I wanna try the "tank" build.
"
"
bchnnn wrote:

Pandemonius is a large dps boost for guardians/shaper, and the blind is a large defensive boost too. But not necessary, it just takes longer to kill.

But i would say you should first focus on getting your es on hit watchers eye, and popping on discipline. That 1k es you end up with plus all those hits you do is a massive boost to survive. It changes the build completely.

Thanks for helping
Hi,

Is Loreweave still best in slot for chest? it nerfed to max res %78
I'm currently going the Acro/Phase Acro route and while I feel pretty much invincible in low t1 to t14, I did die a few times to Malachai in Core. But then I didn't die at all vs Mino! I'm confused. Is the higher health pool version without Acro/Phase Acro and with the Scion life more consistent?
Can anyone comment on how this build plays with a headhunter? I been using my headhunter on my Winter Orb character and would like to toss it on this character for fun and use the cool down recovery belt for bossing. Does making the attack speed crazy with a few rare souls eaten with headhunter just make the build not work or am I just over thinking it and just zoom zoom and explode stuff like normal.
"
bchnnn wrote:

While I havn't done uber/shaper, I just cleared Minotaur 3 times today without seeing my health drop below the 80% mark. He died in about 10-11 seconds (and that was with me being squimish cause it was my first Guardian clear). It was on a corrupted 130% mod map with his damage and health all boosted crazily.

So the build seems plenty tanky, but not face tanky, which is fine cause with cyclone and shield charge you can avoid most mechanics.
"
Outrage247 wrote:
Can anyone comment on how this build plays with a headhunter? I been using my headhunter on my Winter Orb character and would like to toss it on this character for fun and use the cool down recovery belt for bossing. Does making the attack speed crazy with a few rare souls eaten with headhunter just make the build not work or am I just over thinking it and just zoom zoom and explode stuff like normal.

Doing corrupted t16's atm, i dont honestly know how the headhunter would hurt you. I explode every pack the second I get to it, so I dont think you can really boost its kill speed in any meaningful way. The extra attack speed wont do much vs bosses, but all the extra damage modifiers certainly will. Similarly movement speed and extra health are amazing, but attack speed kind of feels moot.
"
m0onknight wrote:
I'm currently going the Acro/Phase Acro route and while I feel pretty much invincible in low t1 to t14, I did die a few times to Malachai in Core. But then I didn't die at all vs Mino! I'm confused. Is the higher health pool version without Acro/Phase Acro and with the Scion life more consistent?

It depends on the type of damage you are taking and the interval of the damage.
Also, seeing that I just blindly did mino multiple times this morning, I will say he seems really easy--maybe other guardians are harder.

Acro/Phase Acro are going to be beneficial when the damage you are taking is either too high to tank with a higher hp pool or hitting very consistently, where % dodge will shine. Higher health pool will be more useful when you take a big hit but have a second to leech back up.

The real cost of acro/phase acro is it hurts your ES if you go the watchers eye DISC route. With 1K ES being refilled instantly you are able to mitigate damage that would mess with your life pool leeching back up, such as from ignites.

TLDR: Its hard to say. Both have pros and cons. I think acro/phase acro is more useful if you are going a zealotry route.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info