[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Dkodr wrote:
There is no point in repeating yourself, it just makes it look even more awkward. We are talking about OP's build, not yours. When I give a sound advice you can't just go and negate it, then say the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlwPrkspGZw

I was also talking about the op's build, and trying to correlate his complaint with what you said. It bared repeating cause Annihilation nodes didn't target the issue he was talking about (CoC not triggering enough). Not sure why ego had to come into a dialog, but clearly you are taking this personally. Edit: Questioning is not an attempt to negate or put down, but illuminate and understand, often to the betterment of the side doing the questioning.

Nice uber kill!
Last edited by faytte on Apr 2, 2019, 6:06:04 PM
I changed (small testing) disci to

and this dps.. something beautiful.

ps
Cyclone is not SPELL so annihilation won't help him.
Last edited by Shockwave248 on Apr 3, 2019, 2:33:26 AM
"
FilthyMonkey wrote:
If you are using my setup, I would put flame dash in the ring. Then put efficacy in flame dash's old place. Increases the duration of phase run and arcane surge even more.

Not big into golems, personally. I find recasting them annoying. If you like it though, more power to you.

Hey! Could you check out my character (_Ressivstwister)?
I play it self found and I was wondering if you would change something in my gem-setup with the gear I'm using.
I see a bunch of different gem setups in your character, aura/spells are different. Also flame dash instead of leap slam/shield charge and having arcane surge there.

Thanks in advance!
"
Dkodr wrote:
There is no point in repeating yourself, it just makes it look even more awkward. We are talking about OP's build, not yours. When I give a sound advice you can't just go and negate it, then say the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlwPrkspGZw

tbh the only awkward post was yours... but whatever floats your boat
"
Shockwave248 wrote:

ps

Do you feel it's worth the tank loss? Ive been torn on which I prefer. Disc watcher's eye makes delves a joke. And you can use the flask without zealotry. But that's also juicy dps from zealotry... Argh!
"
faytte wrote:
"
Shockwave248 wrote:

ps

Do you feel it's worth the tank loss? Ive been torn on which I prefer. Disc watcher's eye makes delves a joke. And you can use the flask without zealotry. But that's also juicy dps from zealotry... Argh!

No, imo Disc + watcher ES gain on hit will be better, this build has enough dps. But i don't care about 100lvl currently so w/e if I die sometimes;p
And yes, bottled faith alone is very nice dps gain (but expensive).
+ Shield charge without faster attacks is arghhhh..... (because you need Enlighten).
Guys i am at a stage where i am totally stuck. I am running elder T16 Lair's. I am lv 90 and i feel weak and squishy. And with all the mix matchign gems in terms of using RF or Banner, HoI/Disc or Zealotry n such is confusing me further. I was hoping that someone could give me a lil hand in sorting out my char so it can run T16's without dying and not having to Skip the Lair boss. Especially help with deciding what Watchers eye and such to have.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/sweptmano/MeCoCSpinSpinSpin Is my Char.

Yeah would really love some help to sort this Char out because i love it alot, but just tired of feeling weak, dying and avoiding boss fights.

Currently running the Zealotry build without frostbomb and having fortify in my 6L. I also have Acro + Phase Acro.

Did all four guardians yesterday and it was pretty easy.

Died once to minotaur and hydra (not sure).

What I don't really like about the build is the lack of movement speed. Even with a flask and phase run.. Once I run out of charges with the flask, it feels soooo slow.

I'll probably try to run with shield charge, frost bomb and the watcher eye "ES gained on hit" to see how it goes.

Did not try u. elder yet

Quick question: 7ex budget, want to try build, kill shaper, possible?

Thanks in advance
"
Shockwave248 wrote:
"
faytte wrote:
"
Shockwave248 wrote:

ps

No, imo Disc + watcher ES gain on hit will be better, this build has enough dps. But i don't care about 100lvl currently so w/e if I die sometimes;p
And yes, bottled faith alone is very nice dps gain (but expensive).
+ Shield charge without faster attacks is arghhhh..... (because you need Enlighten).

Thank you for the info. I'm guessing bottled faith is probably ideal for this build regardless of which version you use, giving up basalt for it probably.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info