[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
JavaMaster wrote:
Hi,

Is Loreweave still best in slot for chest? it nerfed to max res %78

I think by and large people think it is. I personally don't like it. I think the minor difference in elemental damage taken is hurt by the drop in health you can get from a well rolled rare chest. I also think it makes capping your resists more of a chore, requiring more passives and even jewel slots dedicated to it, which ends up costing you damage jewels.

If you can get your chaos over 0%, there might be an argument for Incandescent Heart; 20% more damage, and if your chaos is over 0% you can treat it as an elemental defensive benefit. The leech is largely irrelevant (we cap out our leech almost instantly). You might make a similar talk for Eternity Shroud but since we use so many uniques in the build, there isn't much opportunity to min max it.

I think the safe option is Loreweave, or you can go for a big boi life chest with resists and ES to make your life easier. Between crit flask uptime and other sources of crit (conc ground with zealotry or bottled faith) the extra offense on loreweave is ok, but comparable to a Carcass Jack (which tend to be cheaper).

As an example, I got my chest, which is hardly GG, but good enough, for 1 ex (was 6 linked and everything, even had the colors done). Meanwhile getting a 'so so' 6L Loreweave is in the 6-8EX range, and you are left having to do mind games to make your resists work out. If you manage it, you will take 12% less elemental damage, but have 7% less health (compared to my non GG chest). Seems like a lot of work for 5% ish difference against elemental damage only (there is plenty of physical damage). If anything, I don't personally think its the top priority in the build--not since it was nerfed at least.

What is an updated Skill tree of the build, can someone post it here? since I'm rather confused since there is just the 3.5 one still here and 3.6 skill tree is different
"
faytte wrote:
"
JavaMaster wrote:
Hi,

Is Loreweave still best in slot for chest? it nerfed to max res %78

I think by and large people think it is. I personally don't like it. I think the minor difference in elemental damage taken is hurt by the drop in health you can get from a well rolled rare chest. I also think it makes capping your resists more of a chore, requiring more passives and even jewel slots dedicated to it, which ends up costing you damage jewels.

If you can get your chaos over 0%, there might be an argument for Incandescent Heart; 20% more damage, and if your chaos is over 0% you can treat it as an elemental defensive benefit. The leech is largely irrelevant (we cap out our leech almost instantly). You might make a similar talk for Eternity Shroud but since we use so many uniques in the build, there isn't much opportunity to min max it.

I think the safe option is Loreweave, or you can go for a big boi life chest with resists and ES to make your life easier. Between crit flask uptime and other sources of crit (conc ground with zealotry or bottled faith) the extra offense on loreweave is ok, but comparable to a Carcass Jack (which tend to be cheaper).

As an example, I got my chest, which is hardly GG, but good enough, for 1 ex (was 6 linked and everything, even had the colors done). Meanwhile getting a 'so so' 6L Loreweave is in the 6-8EX range, and you are left having to do mind games to make your resists work out. If you manage it, you will take 12% less elemental damage, but have 7% less health (compared to my non GG chest). Seems like a lot of work for 5% ish difference against elemental damage only (there is plenty of physical damage). If anything, I don't personally think its the top priority in the build--not since it was nerfed at least.

ty
How much does this jewelry(Unnatural Instinct) build better?

Is it worth 15ex or better to invest in other items?
How much does this jewelry(Unnatural Instinct) build better?

Is it worth 15ex or better to invest in other items?
Rarity: Rare
Armageddon Vise
Slink Gloves
--------
Evasion Rating: 272 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Dex: 95
--------
Sockets: G-R-R-B
--------
Item Level: 73
--------
+30 to Evasion Rating
+28 to maximum Life
+47% to Cold Resistance
46% increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies
Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers (crafted)
15% increased Global Critical Strike Chance (crafted)
42% increased Damage while Leeching (crafted)
26% increased Damage during any Flask Effect (crafted)
22% increased Elemental Damage if you've dealt a Critical Strike Recently (crafted)
--------
Note: ~price 6 exa
worth it for low life hummm?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Really love this build.

Hit level 95.
Pretty tanky, not face tanky though. Made the most currency this league out of any other league, but I feel I hit the point where there are no more big upgrades for me and the drive to get better kind of died when I realized that. There are some subjective upgrades but they are pretty minor. I think I'll take a little break and look into one of the new skills--really enjoyed this build though.
Can someone check out my character (_Ressivstwister)?
I play it self found and I was wondering if you would change something in my gem-setup with the gear I'm using.
I see a bunch of different gem setups, aura/spells (zealotry/discipline) are different. Also flame dash instead of leap slam/shield charge and having arcane surge there.

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

I cant beat T15 Core map and T15 Wharf map bosses!
is there any mistake on my item or tree?
3.45 sec cyclone attack speed and others are ok I think.

3.45 atk speed without cdr belt? thats too much. you miss coc triggers.

wharf shouldnt be any problem. core was malachai iirr.. hes just an asshole

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info