[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

starkonja with 70 dex, pandemonius with 29-30 dex (i used a multimod dex amu from delve to "simulate" the pandemonius. tske a look at my char) and either a 30 dex node or 30 dex on the gear and you are fine.
I have pretty much everything from the "Core" part of the build except the amulet and loreweave, I'm thinking about buying a 5L loreweave until I get the currency to upgrade it, which gems do you think I should prioritize?
cyclone - coc - inc crit - ice nova - one of your dmg supportgems. personally i would tske ele focus as it has a higher multi then hypo. and its a blue socket. that should be easier to hit then a 3rd green.

on the other hand: im at the same stadium like you. i used tabula for long time, but "upgraded" to a corrupted rare chest with 3g/3b and like 50 life for 10c and sold my tabula for 11c :D
im currently in the t12 maprange and i have zero trouble. sure, loreweave would be a good boost in offensive and defensive. but a cheap armor works well too
"
asdjzm1asasd wrote:
I have pretty much everything from the "Core" part of the build except the amulet and loreweave, I'm thinking about buying a 5L loreweave until I get the currency to upgrade it, which gems do you think I should prioritize?

Get the amulet first. It is more of a core part of the build. Buy some random 6L evasion base for cheap, use a pristine + prismatic on it, and call it good until you can afford the six link loreweave later. Loreweave is nice, and still the best chest to use, but the build certainly functions without it.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on Mar 27, 2019, 9:41:47 AM
"
anbugz wrote:
"
kmaldona wrote:
Loaded the POB. It is not even close to getting enough dex for the weapon. How are you getting dex

That items give u enough DEX + some nodes

Jesus christ. The amount of money on your character is disgusting.
Last edited by Kurnis on Mar 27, 2019, 10:49:33 AM
Is there a bug with fortify on the COC setup?

Mine isnt procing when using cyclone even though its linked.
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Yeah, it broke in the patch last Thursday. Hopefully they fix it soon. I've playing Sekiro in the meantime, and plan to come back to face off against uber-elder once it is fixed.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on Mar 27, 2019, 11:43:54 AM
"
FilthyMonkey wrote:
Yeah, it broke in the patch last Thursday. Hopefully they fix it soon. I've playing Sekiro in the meantime, and plan to come back to face off against uber-elder once it is fixed.

thanks.

Also I am not getting stacks of dread banner nor procing mark of the shapers summon volatile on kill. Glitch or what
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
hi:

how would i get atziri gloves and devo headrest ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info