[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

This build is completely unethical. Absolutely stupid. Fun stuff.
"
Dreamsickle wrote:
Spoiler
"
qaizr wrote:
"
michaud808 wrote:
Spoiler

Thx for ur anwser, but im still at 122k , would u take a look at my pastebin Link or help me to figure what item should hlp me get more dps. I did Guardian only Die to minotor when i was lvl 73-74

Im drestroying everything else t16 map

Thx alot

conc effect does more damage than ele focus and you get all of the ailment mods from hypo, but you'll have less aoe

gloves can be a good source of damage. if you have the currency some multimodded gloves would be a big upgrade. or find some gloves with an open prefix and craft inc damage while leeching.

you have an open jewel slot on your tree. so you're missing out on some damage there. the jewels you have look good but would be better with 7% life.

your life is pretty low. you should be closer to 6000 to 6500. pick up that constitution node asap for a big increase to your life pool.

don't sleep on the 21/0 ice novas. they add a lot of damage. protip: the vaal versions are cheaper than the normal ones.

More important than all that, you're missing a Vortex and Frost Bomb setup.

i didn't even notice the missing vortex. forst bomb is linked with cwdt tho.

@michaud808
you miss out on a lot of damage without vortex linked with arcane surge (lvl 4-5). inc duration and phase run are good options to swap out for more slots.
Last edited by qaizr on Feb 1, 2019, 9:43:10 PM
I squeezed Aspect of the Spider into the build

Using a 20% reduced Disc enchanted Starkonjas'.
Well, tried Uber Elder for the first time ever. Got my ass handed to me. I feel like the guy earlier in the thread, everything one shots me. My ehp is like 7.2K and that's way too low. Damage is insane though, so I guess I should spec out of damage and into more life.

Boy is it hard to use cyclone, it'd be so much easier to stand in place and melt them.

https://pastebin.com/fd2RBbYK
"
Doctor_Teh wrote:
"
maxoffensive wrote:
"Once we have at LEAST 14% Increased Cooldown Recovery Speed from our belt or boots, the maximum CoC triggers per second become 7.57, as explained by the post i linked above. So the optimal Attack Speed for Cyclone would be 3.75 Attacks per Second or slower."

i have 15% CD reduction on my belt. 11% AS cospri and starkonja. No AS anywhere else and with onslaught i get 4aps with cyclone and 3.4aps without it. How is it possible? lvl 92

Did you refund the coordination passive? That gives AS

I swear i refunded this thing like 40 levels ago... now it's at 3.6 aps. Thanks.
Is it ok to use blade flurry over cyclone? if so what adjustments would be needed? Cyclone feels really clunky.
Help me my build left 7 exalt :(

My pastebin-pob: https://pastecode.xyz/view/00efcbef
Last edited by Hollowflea06 on Feb 2, 2019, 6:09:09 AM
"
Dreamsickle wrote:
"
qaizr wrote:
"
michaud808 wrote:
Spoiler

Thx for ur anwser, but im still at 122k , would u take a look at my pastebin Link or help me to figure what item should hlp me get more dps. I did Guardian only Die to minotor when i was lvl 73-74

Im drestroying everything else t16 map

Thx alot

conc effect does more damage than ele focus and you get all of the ailment mods from hypo, but you'll have less aoe

gloves can be a good source of damage. if you have the currency some multimodded gloves would be a big upgrade. or find some gloves with an open prefix and craft inc damage while leeching.

you have an open jewel slot on your tree. so you're missing out on some damage there. the jewels you have look good but would be better with 7% life.

your life is pretty low. you should be closer to 6000 to 6500. pick up that constitution node asap for a big increase to your life pool.

don't sleep on the 21/0 ice novas. they add a lot of damage. protip: the vaal versions are cheaper than the normal ones.

More important than all that, you're missing a Vortex and Frost Bomb setup.

Omg im gonna donut tonight
Thx a lot
Great build. Love the guide. I was just hoping maybe someone could help me out. I'm having extreme difficulty with the uber elder fight. I'm getting 1 shot by the mechanics. I've killed uber elder before with other builds and I know the fight for the most part. It's pretty much impossible to dodge EVERYTHING. Can someone please take a look at my character and let me know if there's anything I can improve.

Edit: Also, I have mana issues on longer fights if I don't take Deep Thoughts. Any advice on that?
Last edited by Boats_Reborn on Feb 2, 2019, 12:04:09 PM
I'm having mana problems and I don't know why D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info