[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

I have no clue how to link my gear, but would anyone be willing to take a quick look at my build and see if I'm missing anything critical for just basic mapping for now? Just getting geared up, but I feel like a lot of the time I am not critting as often as I should be. Is there a big piece where I should be getting crit chance that I'm missing?
"
michaud808 wrote:
Hi Guys I need you help With PoB.

It say that im at 94K dmg (122K if i put all lvl 21 gem) and the pob from the build is 216K

There is my Link: https://pastebin.com/bzpF23tz

And My gear
Spoiler

Can U guys help me figura what goin on plz :)

Thx alot

So anyone can help me plz :)
"Once we have at LEAST 14% Increased Cooldown Recovery Speed from our belt or boots, the maximum CoC triggers per second become 7.57, as explained by the post i linked above. So the optimal Attack Speed for Cyclone would be 3.75 Attacks per Second or slower."

i have 15% CD reduction on my belt. 11% AS cospri and starkonja. No AS anywhere else and with onslaught i get 4aps with cyclone and 3.4aps without it. How is it possible? lvl 92
"
maxoffensive wrote:
"Once we have at LEAST 14% Increased Cooldown Recovery Speed from our belt or boots, the maximum CoC triggers per second become 7.57, as explained by the post i linked above. So the optimal Attack Speed for Cyclone would be 3.75 Attacks per Second or slower."

i have 15% CD reduction on my belt. 11% AS cospri and starkonja. No AS anywhere else and with onslaught i get 4aps with cyclone and 3.4aps without it. How is it possible? lvl 92

Did you refund the coordination passive? That gives AS
"
Doctor_Teh wrote:
I have no clue how to link my gear, but would anyone be willing to take a quick look at my build and see if I'm missing anything critical for just basic mapping for now? Just getting geared up, but I feel like a lot of the time I am not critting as often as I should be. Is there a big piece where I should be getting crit chance that I'm missing?

i would look for a rare corrupted 6L with some decent stats to replace tabula until you get a better 6L. you can find one for ~30c. just make sure it has the colors you need.

your crit chance looks good and your cyclone aps is at 3.69 with silver flask, which is almost perfect.

your chaos golem is over-leveled. if you want it to work with cwdt it should be level 3.

you're about to get two jewel slots on your tree so you can get some life, crit multi and maybe another damage mod like inc cold/spell/ele/area damage on those jewels. you can get crit chance on your jewels but you're better off getting crit multi. if you do get crit chance make sure it will apply to cyclone and the crit multi should apply to your spells.

make sure your flasks have 20 quality

everything else looks pretty good. try to work towards 6k+ life.

Last edited by qaizr on Feb 1, 2019, 4:44:41 PM
Yeah, I have a loreweave I need to 6 link, waiting for 28% quality on it to start spamming fuses. I could get a cheap rare one int he meantime though, good suggestion.

I will fix the chaos golem and look for those jewels and bauble up my flasks.

It's weird to me that I sometimes feel like I go a full second or two in a group of mobs without any novas going off. Maybe I don't have my flask up even though I think I do? Maybe I don't have power charges often enough?

Thanks for the feedback, good to know my crit chance is at least correct.
I think I'm at 3.76 attacks per second. Would love for an expert to check my build out. I went the might of the meek/instinct route. I've slowly been purchasing upgrades and crafting my own.
"
RBP99 wrote:
How do I get the Watcher's Eye jewel with "30 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline?

it's impossible :(

is that a serious question? A strange one at least. Buy one. It's not like precisely what you're looking for will drop when you kill Elder.
"
michaud808 wrote:
Spoiler
"
michaud808 wrote:
Hi Guys I need you help With PoB.

It say that im at 94K dmg (122K if i put all lvl 21 gem) and the pob from the build is 216K

There is my Link: https://pastebin.com/bzpF23tz

And My gear
Spoiler

Can U guys help me figura what goin on plz :)

Thx alot

So anyone can help me plz :)

i would get a couple 21/0 ice novas to get a nice dps boost. quality isn't important.

you'll see a lot more damage once your other gems hit level 20.

there are a few variables on the config tab in pob that you'll want to enable to show your actual damage:
-do you use power charges
-is the enemy chilled
-is the enemy shocked

Last edited by qaizr on Feb 1, 2019, 5:02:48 PM
"
Doctor_Teh wrote:
Yeah, I have a loreweave I need to 6 link, waiting for 28% quality on it to start spamming fuses. I could get a cheap rare one int he meantime though, good suggestion.

I will fix the chaos golem and look for those jewels and bauble up my flasks.

It's weird to me that I sometimes feel like I go a full second or two in a group of mobs without any novas going off. Maybe I don't have my flask up even though I think I do? Maybe I don't have power charges often enough?

Thanks for the feedback, good to know my crit chance is at least correct.

you could swap the chaos golem for an ice golem to increase your crit chance for now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info