[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Scarecrow1990 wrote:
I think I'm at 3.76 attacks per second. Would love for an expert to check my build out. I went the might of the meek/instinct route. I've slowly been purchasing upgrades and crafting my own.

it's at 3.76 for me too. i'm not sure why since the guide says your cospri's can be up to 13% and yours is 12%.
"
qaizr wrote:
"
Doctor_Teh wrote:
Yeah, I have a loreweave I need to 6 link, waiting for 28% quality on it to start spamming fuses. I could get a cheap rare one int he meantime though, good suggestion.

I will fix the chaos golem and look for those jewels and bauble up my flasks.

It's weird to me that I sometimes feel like I go a full second or two in a group of mobs without any novas going off. Maybe I don't have my flask up even though I think I do? Maybe I don't have power charges often enough?

Thanks for the feedback, good to know my crit chance is at least correct.

you could swap the chaos golem for an ice golem to increase your crit chance for now

But there aren't any future sources of crit chance I should be expecting to add right? So I am already at the crit chance of everyone else and assume I just need to get used to it. That everything is working as intended.
"
Doctor_Teh wrote:
But there aren't any future sources of crit chance I should be expecting to add right? So I am already at the crit chance of everyone else and assume I just need to get used to it. That everything is working as intended.

you have one ascendancy to complete that will add 15% crit chance and your inc crit gem is only 18/16 right now
"
qaizr wrote:
"
Scarecrow1990 wrote:
I think I'm at 3.76 attacks per second. Would love for an expert to check my build out. I went the might of the meek/instinct route. I've slowly been purchasing upgrades and crafting my own.

it's at 3.76 for me too. i'm not sure why since the guide says your cospri's can be up to 13% and yours is 12%.

It the 0.01 that big a deal? If so I can swap to an 11% and go to 3.74.

I will also say going Pen boots was a terrible idea. Regen while hit or leeched damage all the way, lesson learned.
"
qaizr wrote:
"
Doctor_Teh wrote:

you have one ascendancy to complete that will add 15% crit chance and your inc crit gem is only 18/16 right now

Oh I completely overlooked that minor ascendancy node! Thank you, that makes perfect sense, will finish leveling and %'ing my gems too.

Thanks in general for taking so much time to help people on here!
"
Scarecrow1990 wrote:
"
qaizr wrote:
"
Scarecrow1990 wrote:

It the 0.01 that big a deal? If so I can swap to an 11% and go to 3.74.

I will also say going Pen boots was a terrible idea. Regen while hit or leeched damage all the way, lesson learned.

it's a big deal against single targets because you don't trigger CoC as much as you would at 3.75

yea, i'm really happy with the mana/life leech enchant on my boots. but 10% ele pen against bosses is pretty big.

"
Doctor_Teh wrote:
Thanks in general for taking so much time to help people on here!

happy to help :)
"
qaizr wrote:
"
michaud808 wrote:
Spoiler
"
michaud808 wrote:
Hi Guys I need you help With PoB.

It say that im at 94K dmg (122K if i put all lvl 21 gem) and the pob from the build is 216K

There is my Link: https://pastebin.com/bzpF23tz

And My gear
Spoiler

Can U guys help me figura what goin on plz :)

Thx alot

So anyone can help me plz :)

i would get a couple 21/0 ice novas to get a nice dps boost. quality isn't important.

you'll see a lot more damage once your other gems hit level 20.

there are a few variables on the config tab in pob that you'll want to enable to show your actual damage:
-do you use power charges
-is the enemy chilled
-is the enemy shocked

Thx for ur anwser, but im still at 122k , would u take a look at my pastebin Link or help me to figure what item should hlp me get more dps. I did Guardian only Die to minotor when i was lvl 73-74

Im drestroying everything else t16 map

Thx alot
Last edited by michaud808 on Feb 1, 2019, 7:33:35 PM
"
michaud808 wrote:
Spoiler

Thx for ur anwser, but im still at 122k , would u take a look at my pastebin Link or help me to figure what item should hlp me get more dps. I did Guardian only Die to minotor when i was lvl 73-74

Thx alot

conc effect does more damage than ele focus and you get all of the ailment mods from hypo, but you'll have less aoe

gloves can be a good source of damage. if you have the currency some multimodded gloves would be a big upgrade. or find some gloves with an open prefix and craft inc damage while leeching.

you have an open jewel slot on your tree. so you're missing out on some damage there. the jewels you have look good but would be better with 7% life.

your life is pretty low. you should be closer to 6000 to 6500. pick up that constitution node asap for a big increase to your life pool.

don't sleep on the 21/0 ice novas. they add a lot of damage. protip: the vaal versions are cheaper than the normal ones.

Last edited by qaizr on Feb 1, 2019, 7:53:55 PM
"
qaizr wrote:
"
michaud808 wrote:
Spoiler

Thx alot

conc effect does more damage than ele focus and you get all of the ailment mods from hypo, but you'll have less aoe

gloves can be a good source of damage. if you have the currency some multimodded gloves would be a big upgrade. or find some gloves with an open prefix and craft inc damage while leeching.

you have an open jewel slot on your tree. so you're missing out on some damage there. the jewels you have look good but would be better with 7% life.

your life is pretty low. you should be closer to 6000 to 6500. pick up that constitution node asap for a big increase to your life pool.

don't sleep on the 21/0 ice novas. they add a lot of damage. protip: the vaal versions are cheaper than the normal ones.

More important than all that, you're missing a Vortex and Frost Bomb setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info