[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Dreamsickle wrote:
What I mean is that your PoB is on normal mobs, which is entirely pointless to do calcuations on because we already overkill the living hell out of trash. I did both your tree and mine under the assuption that we're looking at shaper effective dps.

Edit: If you remove Celestial Judgment and Frost Walker for Snowforged and Throatseeker you will gain 8k dmg per hit.

i see what you mean but with how im set up and level on the far right you dont have the jewel socket just above blood drinker on the right side which i would have aswell as celestial judgement and the extra point for cold damage next to Celestial at level 100 if that makes sense

starkonjas head with enfeeble enchant

average hit vs normal mobs = 336082.8
average hit vs shaper = 250517.4

Starkonjas with 40% ice nova enchant

average hit vs normal mobs = 352532.1
average hit vs shaper = 262776.9

Last edited by rxl on Feb 1, 2019, 1:33:45 PM
"
rxl wrote:
"
Dreamsickle wrote:
What I mean is that your PoB is on normal mobs, which is entirely pointless to do calcuations on because we already overkill the living hell out of trash. I did both your tree and mine under the assuption that we're looking at shaper effective dps.

Edit: If you remove Celestial Judgment and Frost Walker for Snowforged and Throatseeker you will gain 8k dmg per hit.

i see what you mean but with how im set up and level on the far right you dont have the jewel socket just above blood drinker on the right side which i would have aswell as celestial judgement and the extra point for cold damage next to Celestial at level 100 if that makes sense

This gives you 30K more damage per Ice Nova: https://pastebin.com/im0Fypd2
so I guess this build cant really do uber atzirir can it? if a frostbolt or ice nova hits the mirror you're donzo?
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
so I guess this build cant really do uber atzirir can it? if a frostbolt or ice nova hits the mirror you're donzo?

i actually killed urber atziri last night but i had one death
Is this watcher eye good for this build? 1.7crit 14% pen and reduce mana cost for skills. In standard btw
can i use Whirling Blades instead of flame dash ???
Hey all, managed to finally finish this build. This league I decided to push 100 because it's one of the easier ones to do it in. Also did a couple of uber elders.

Selling all gear as one package if anyone wants it -- I'd like to think it's pretty good :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/illusaen/characters : TheOtherCoc for passive tree/jewels.
How do I get the Watcher's Eye jewel with "30 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline?

it's impossible :(
"
RBP99 wrote:
How do I get the Watcher's Eye jewel with "30 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline?

it's impossible :(

http://poe.trade/search/samehoteritare
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
apple2110 wrote:
can i use Whirling Blades instead of flame dash ???

yes, the guide recommends shield charge or leap slam, but i prefer whirling blades. just as long as it's a melee movement skill.

edit: did you see my pm?
Last edited by qaizr on Feb 1, 2019, 4:16:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info