[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Pud1MxD wrote:
Level 92 with the build, only now I saw we respec out of the node "Doom Cast", it is worth it?

Dunno if my attack speed(3.2 without onslaught)/crit chance and multi ok? Just asking because I don't aways crit without diamond flask up

Can someone check my char on what to upgrade next? Saving money for the god tier atm.

refunding doom cast will drop your spell crit multi to 370% but you can get another jewel slot (for crit multi) and some more life. i think ~400% crit multi for ice nova is where you want to be. you don't really need super high crit chance after you've ascended.

your aps is good with silver flask active. you could pick up the coordination node and get some attack speed on jewels or gear so you can swap the silver flask out.

you can level arcane surge to 5-6 for a little more damage

getting a couple 21/0 ice novas will add a lot of damage. 21/0 vaal ice novas are really cheap and the quality isn't important.
headhunter viable?
"
maaat wrote:
Hi guys. Can I use a two handed sword as my 6link? (7 actually because it gives CoC). That way I can use another 5-6link on body armour.
I know I will have no more frostbolts, but Im aiming for single target (uber elder farm).
Im trying to understand more about the game before I spend 10ex on that sword lol
Is it worth it to swap with Cospri + Lycosidae setup, or use it as a second weapon for single target? or should I forget it? xD

Ty

Sword:

you can swap to 2H but you will need twice more attack speed for enough casts per second and your 6L will be frostbolt-cyclone-ice nova-conc-hypothermia-inc crit cause frosbolts give you second explosion on ice nova=twice increased damage
if you just wanna farm uber elder you can look at my char kill uber today without problems with cospri+lyco with like 2-3sec per phase
Everyone says all the bosses die in a second...
Maybe im doing something wrong but i feel like my damage is miserable.

I know that my crit multi is very low at the moment (346%) but i use a chest with +2 aoe and empower level 4.

Or is it just the multi?

Can someone look on my build? ;)
Looks like a really solid build, been looking to swap to another char this league as I'm still on my Dom Blow Guardian starter build, and allthough I can clear T15 maps without that much hassle, I still tend to die a bit too often and I think I'm hitting a ceiling on both tree (only life nodes left) and gear (nothing worth the investment that could really push the build to a next level)

So, in order to swap over, does the build take a heavy investment up front in order to get to the same level I have on my current character? I have only like 6-7ex in bank atm to spare.
Can I just swap over, start leveling and get the core pieces and buy the rest of the tier 1 items as I continue to fill my Atlas (still rather new to PoE, first league I joined from start)?
Like Pandemonius is quite an expensive item if my bank account is limited atm ;) or better to farm currency on my current character first and postpone the swap?
"
wgfromanov wrote:

I know that my crit multi is very low at the moment (346%) but i use a chest with +2 aoe and empower level 4.

Or is it just the multi?

Those people that melt stuff in seconds get a lot of dps from their gloves.
While your atziri's are great for leech, you really don't need that leech when you have energy shield gain on hit from a watcher's eye.

If you have the credits for that, you can try and go for that setup and put some new gloves on (increased dmg vs chilled, increased dmg while leeching, increased damage with flask effect).

Also the most important thing, you are probably overcapped on attack speed, and this is only because you still have the Coordination node, refund that sheit :D

Edit: And you also have attack speed with sword in 1 of your jewels, replace that.

Overcapping attack speed is a dps loss
Last edited by Meive on Jan 29, 2019, 4:27:50 AM
"
DukeNyxius wrote:
Looks like a really solid build, been looking to swap to another char this league as I'm still on my Dom Blow Guardian starter build, and allthough I can clear T15 maps without that much hassle, I still tend to die a bit too often and I think I'm hitting a ceiling on both tree (only life nodes left) and gear (nothing worth the investment that could really push the build to a next level)

So, in order to swap over, does the build take a heavy investment up front in order to get to the same level I have on my current character? I have only like 6-7ex in bank atm to spare.
Can I just swap over, start leveling and get the core pieces and buy the rest of the tier 1 items as I continue to fill my Atlas (still rather new to PoE, first league I joined from start)?
Like Pandemonius is quite an expensive item if my bank account is limited atm ;) or better to farm currency on my current character first and postpone the swap?

All you really need is a Cospri's(1ex) + Lyco(0.5ex) and a 6link chest(loreweave = ~3ex).
with the spare ex you have you can fill out the rest of your gear easily and your next upgrade should be Pandemonius amu.

I started with the corpsri+lyco+loreweave setup from my other char and could do T12-14s fine, T15s with sometimes a death (syndicate...) once you get Pandemonius amu and a good life pool you can amanage 15 and 16s
"
Meive wrote:
"
wgfromanov wrote:

Or is it just the multi?

Those people that melt stuff in seconds get a lot of dps from their gloves.
While your atziri's are great for leech, you really don't need that leech when you have energy shield gain on hit from a watcher's eye.

If you have the credits for that, you can try and go for that setup and put some new gloves on (increased dmg vs chilled, increased dmg while leeching, increased damage with flask effect).

Also the most important thing, you are probably overcapped on attack speed, and this is only because you still have the Coordination node, refund that sheit :D

Edit: And you also have attack speed with sword in 1 of your jewels, replace that.

Overcapping attack speed is a dps loss

To be honest i found the gloves myself and thought i just have to try to fit them in. always struggled to sell them, maybe i shouldve done that..

i dont use a silver flask. my cyclone says 3.7 attack speed - i thought with 14% cooldown recovery we should aim for 3.75 or lower?

thx so far
hi,can someone help me about improve my build ? i dont know what should next step.Can check from my profile,character name:Asasbarito
"
meto54 wrote:
hi,can someone help me about improve my build ? i dont know what should next step.Can check from my profile,character name:Asasbarito

Your next step could be:
Go for 2xMight of the Meek and 1x Unnatural instinct setup (even without the Unnatural Instinct, which goes for 15ex so pretty expensive) the 2ex for 2 Meeks is well worth it. It gives you a lot of resistances and life, meaning you can swap around gloves/belt/boot resistances a bit and optimize your dps that way.

In any case you are best of removing the 5 nodes @Doom Cast and grab Fangs of the viper, so you can drop the dex on the boots.

Make sure to open up the lvl 98 skill tree to see what else you can pick up.

If you want to try out the Might of the Meek setup (highly recomended), you can check the skill-tree out here
You can then after this go for either this upgrade (taken from the guide):
Spoiler
13) Bubonic Trails with 2 Abyssal Sockets - We lose 2 gem sockets (drop Unbound Ailments and Decoy Totem. Use Blasphemy ⊶ Enfeeble in Bubonic Trail. Discipline moves to a 4-link with the Leap Slam setup. Don't link Discipline in the Vortex setup as Arcane Surge will make Discipline reserve more Mana, so move Vortex setup to the shield). To make this an actual upgrade, make sure you get good Abyssal Jewels with 40+ Life + 2x Damage mods (best available Abyss jewel mods for this build are shown further below). Try to use at least one of each of these types of Abyss jewels: Hypnotic, Murderous, Searching. Do not use a Ghastly Eye jewel, these don't have anything good to offer and they are not worth it. If done correctly, these boots should increase damage by more than 10% and also Life by about 50.

and / or for:
Spoiler
14) Atziri's Acuity or High-end Crafted gloves with ~120% Increased Damage - To do this upgrade you will need to get lots of resistances from your 2 remaining rares, the belt and the ring (do not sacrifice the Cooldown Recovery Speed mod and the Shock nearby Enemies while Focused mod or this won't be worth it). From these two combined you will need about 70% Fire Resistance, 70% Lightning Resistance and 40% Cold Resistance. Ideally you want your resistances to be the same for the best use of the Wise Oak Flask. It shouldn't be too hard to achieve considering you've spent so many exalts already! If you choose Atziri's Acuity, it will give you the benefit of Vaal Pact for even more sustain and also offer some Critical Strike Chance. This is my recommended item since damage is crazy high already.
If you want even more damage though, you can craft or find rare gloves with: 1) ~90 Life, 2) (30–50)% increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies, 3) (24–28)% increased Damage during any Flask Effect, 4) (37–43)% increased Damage while Leeching and the hybrid mod: 5) (20–22)% increased Elemental Damage if you've dealt a Critical Strike Recently + (15–16)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance.

Last edited by Meive on Jan 29, 2019, 8:11:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info