[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
sangvinu2 wrote:
I see we can craft "Cooldown recovery speed" but 12% max (lvl 2 bench)

What AS we need in order to have 12% on belt, I wanna clear my boots
thanks

someone did the math and figured out we need at least 14% cooldown recovery. anything lower won't work and anything over is superfluous.
"
qaizr wrote:
"
sangvinu2 wrote:
I see we can craft "Cooldown recovery speed" but 12% max (lvl 2 bench)

What AS we need in order to have 12% on belt, I wanna clear my boots
thanks

someone did the math and figured out we need at least 14% cooldown recovery. anything lower won't work and anything over is superfluous.

damn!
thanks m8
https://pastebin.com/uWWy8bj3
Can someone please help me calculate my DPS? And also any gear upgrade paths would be nice. I'm moving into the stage 3 gear I am close to all 21/20 gems as well.
"
https://pastebin.com/uWWy8bj3
Can someone please help me calculate my DPS? And also any gear upgrade paths would be nice. I'm moving into the stage 3 gear I am close to all 21/20 gems as well.

you'll see a nice damage boost if you swap unbound ailments with a level 5 arcane surge. you can get up to 18% crit multi with cold skills on jewels.

it doesn't look like there's much else to improve on other than the god tier upgrades.
"
you'll see a nice damage boost if you swap unbound ailments with a level 5 arcane surge. you can get up to 18% crit multi with cold skills on jewels.

it doesn't look like there's much else to improve on other than the god tier upgrades.

This comment makes me really happy! Put a ton of work into this build and I'm finally at a point where Minotaur for example just dies in a second or two. Been trying to calculate my DPS but I can't figure out how. I guess its time to start saving for Unnatural Instinct and Two Meeks. If there are any other jewel changes let me know, when I swapped to bubonics I was a bit lost moving everything around and had to drop vaal rightous fire.
Last edited by GalacticSpaceLord on Jan 28, 2019, 2:17:23 PM
"
Spoiler
"

This comment makes me really happy! Put a ton of work into this build and I'm finally at a point where Minotaur for example just dies in a second or two. Been trying to calculate my DPS but I can't figure out how. I guess its time to start saving for Unnatural Instinct and Two Meeks. If there are any other jewel changes let me know, when I swapped to bubonics I was a bit lost moving everything around and had to drop vaal rightous fire.

good job on the build!

i haven't checked it out but cheequ has notes on calculating dps in their pob pastebin
https://pastebin.com/e6zZEEr1
Last edited by qaizr on Jan 28, 2019, 2:54:47 PM
So i just did uber elder. Died 3 times, 2 because i'm bit stupid and do shit like shield charge in shaper's balls xd and 1 death was god damn combo: elder slow me down for like 80% and shaper did his slam right on me in that moment when i end my shield charge animation
Can say build pretty fun and powerfull but with good investment, i change my gloves and ring just today
to this

just for uber and mastermind cause mana regen was not enough for me and damage was not that great without gloves
For regular mapping build is awesome especially with enchant like this

If somebody interested here my current setup
Spoiler
Looking for input on what my last prefix should be on this ring..

Im lvling this thing in hardcore atm and i was wondering if anything have some pro tips for me not ripping up?

Currently 67 and so close to be able to swap to the real thing..

And i was also wondering,thought on using HH?
Can anyone give me some advice on my build? da_FrozenCoC.

I know I'm missing 2 jewels, will be getting those tonight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info