[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
dazen16 wrote:
Can anyone give me some advice on my build? da_FrozenCoC.

I know I'm missing 2 jewels, will be getting those tonight

your build looks pretty good to me. really good crit chance/multi

you can level cyclone, fortify and shield charge to 20. not sure why you have those at level 1/2.

arcane surge is a little over-leveled. it should be at level 4 to proc with a single cast of vortex.

i would respec some nodes for more life so you're closer to 6k. i'm not a big fan of alchemist - it doesn't feel that impactful for three nodes. and i would refund the second aoe node by amplify. that will get you to the constitution node which adds a lot of life.
Can you check my build as well please?
I do like it but I get one-shot by some bosses/syndicate members.
My loreweave isn't 6l atm so still using tabula.
What else can I improve?

Kr,
Tim
"
Tim1612 wrote:
Can you check my build as well please?
I do like it but I get one-shot by some bosses/syndicate members.
My loreweave isn't 6l atm so still using tabula.
What else can I improve?

Kr,
Tim

the biggest thing is your cyclone aps is too fast. read the first spoiler under the gear section in the guide for the explanation.

since you have a wise oak the resistances on your life flask isn't necessary. so i would roll staunching on your life flask. also for wise oak you want your cold res to be the highest so you get the cold penetration. right now your cold res is the lowest.

if you get 5 links on your loreweave it might be worth using it without fortify for now since you get a lot of buffs/defense from loreweave. and link your movement skill with fortify. another option is finding a cheap corrupted rare 6L with the colors you need and some good stats. you can find a decent one for 15-25c. http://poe.trade/search/eoesikizumehuy

i would 4 link your gloves and add a lvl 3 golem and lvl 10 frost bomb. frost bomb adds a ton of damage.

arcane surge should be at level 4 to proc with a single cast of vortex

i would replace the ancient leer jewel with one that has more life and crit multi
Last edited by qaizr on Jan 28, 2019, 6:47:51 PM
Should I sell a 2 socket Bubonic Trail for a %mana gained as es or a es gain on hit watchers eye? Or is it even worth doing for more survivability

Also which support of vortex should i drop for a frost bomb?
Last edited by dazen16 on Jan 28, 2019, 7:31:45 PM
"
dazen16 wrote:
Should I sell a 2 socket Bubonic Trail for a %mana gained as es or a es gain on hit watchers eye? Or is it even worth doing for more survivability

Also which support of vortex should i drop for a frost bomb?

frost bomb should be linked with cwdt so you don't have to worry about casting it. you could drop herald of ice if you want. i would play around in pob to see what gives you the most damage. just keep in mind frost bomb will only be active when you take a hit and has a limited aoe.

i don't have watcher's or bubonic trail. so i can't advise you there. fwiw, i'm clearing t16 maps with no problems.
Really loving the build CheeQu,

I am not sure of something atm i wanted to ask someone that is doing this build as well, what is ur avg dps on Ice nova ?

i am upgraded to the umulet now as well my char is view able on my profile if someone can maybe help me with what to upgrade on my char next

thanks in advance

Last edited by ysocalm on Jan 28, 2019, 8:19:09 PM
"
qaizr wrote:
"
caleblohz wrote:
Hi, can i ask when i check my attack per second, how come it is only 2 when it should be 3? im level 92 now seems weird, am i missing anything? please help! will be good if someone checks my profile and check out my gears if im doing anything wrong!

your character tab is private. you can make it public in your privacy settings.

Done! really appreciate the help if you're able to tell me what im doing wrong! when i open my character stats it says attacks per second 2.2 but it should be 3 right? or am i getting facts mixed up haha thanks!
"
caleblohz wrote:
Spoiler
"
qaizr wrote:
"
caleblohz wrote:
Hi, can i ask when i check my attack per second, how come it is only 2 when it should be 3? im level 92 now seems weird, am i missing anything? please help! will be good if someone checks my profile and check out my gears if im doing anything wrong!

your character tab is private. you can make it public in your privacy settings.

Done! really appreciate the help if you're able to tell me what im doing wrong! when i open my character stats it says attacks per second 2.2 but it should be 3 right? or am i getting facts mixed up haha thanks!

your cyclone aps is 3.79 with the silver flask active. you can replace one jewel with attack speed to get it under 3.75 but you also need to get a belt or boots with 14% cdr.

link a lvl 10 frost bomb with cwdt for a nice damage boost

your flask prefixes could be better

and your jewels could be a lot better. melee crit multi doesn't add much damage since this build does very little melee damage. look for high life rolls and crit multi (cold/spells/ele). inc area damage is nice too.

you can gcp some of your 20/0 gems for some more damage

your resistances are actually a little too high. that's not a problem but when you upgrade gear you can look for something with a little less res and more of something else like damage/life/mana.
Hi guys. Can I use a two handed sword as my 6link? (7 actually because it gives CoC). That way I can use another 5-6link on body armour.
I know I will have no more frostbolts, but Im aiming for single target (uber elder farm).
Im trying to understand more about the game before I spend 10ex on that sword lol
Is it worth it to swap with Cospri + Lycosidae setup, or use it as a second weapon for single target? or should I forget it? xD

Ty

Sword:
Level 92 with the build, only now I saw we respec out of the node "Doom Cast", it is worth it?

Dunno if my attack speed(3.2 without onslaught)/crit chance and multi ok? Just asking because I don't aways crit without diamond flask up and it is very annoying in bosses.

Can someone check my char on what to upgrade next? Saving money for the god tier atm.

Last edited by Pud1MxD on Jan 29, 2019, 1:22:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info