[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

I respecc'd a trapper i had into this and i have 2 questions. maybe its covered somewhere but i did see..

1: why discipline with ES on hit watchers eye and not vitality with life on hit watchers eye?

2: what am i missing about that specific quick silver flask. Alchemist and adrenaline? I get the adrenaline part but the alchemist prefix has me confused, sure its a huge burst of speed but for not even 4 seconds and only twice. Wouldnt it make more sense to use like Ample or something? maybe alittle slower but more consistent?

Also I made this ring, it still has a prefix open but i cant decide what to put on it. any idea? I kinda think 6% damage gained as mana would be a nice sustain boost.

Only thing that sucks is this ring leaves my resists 75/85/77 so I'm gonna need resists on a jewel

Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jan 28, 2019, 5:23:30 AM
Hey, I usually don't post on forums nor ask for advice often but could anyone take a look at my CoC character and tell me what I could improve on?
If anyone would like to take a look at my char and see where improvements could be made i'd appreciate it. Got about a 7 ex budget.
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
I respecc'd a trapper i had into this and i have 2 questions. maybe its covered somewhere but i did see..

1: why discipline with ES on hit watchers eye and not vitality with life on hit watchers eye?

2: what am i missing about that specific quick silver flask. Alchemist ok adrenaline? I get the adrenaline part but the alchemist prefix has me confused, sure its a huge burst of speed but for not even 4 seconds and only twice. Wouldnt it make more sense to use like Ample or something? maybe alittle slower but more consistent?

Also I made this ring, it still has a prefix open but i cant decide what to put on it. any idea? I kinda think 6% damage gained as mana would be a nice sustain boost.

Only thing that sucks is this ring leaves my resists 75/85/77 so I'm gonna need resists on a jewel

1: i think because discipline give you ~1000 EHP and less chance to get oneshoted and vit give you useless life regen, but if you could get watcher's with both then definitely worth to use and discipline and vit with empower
2: while mapping the best you can do move as fast as you can for really end game boss better use somethink more useful
Last edited by zaniros on Jan 28, 2019, 1:19:19 AM
"
Tusenchi wrote:
If anyone would like to take a look at my char and see where improvements could be made i'd appreciate it. Got about a 7 ex budget.

get better gloves like this

respec 3 points for power charge and 3 elemental damage points around assassin's start above "assassination" for jewel slot and for more life
Tks for the solid build. I've been enjoying this build so much. Gonna off this league soon so i'm selling back my full set of this build for a reasonable price ( i'm too lazy to price check the whole build so ... ) my pro5 is open so feel free to check it or import my pro5 name in PoB(the character name is spinwithass). I used starjonia but changed to devoto for faster delve run since i don't do much endgame content anymore. My build have tri-res balanced and using aspect of the spider for extra defense and damage. Feel free to message your offer :D Sorry if this annoys you xD
Last edited by huyakf1997 on Jan 28, 2019, 1:51:32 AM
For the bubonic trail, is it a better idea to just get 2 hypnotic eye jewels for the added cold spell damage? or should i get one hypnotic with added cold dmg and a searching eye with crit multi (and therefore benefiting from the extra 10% dmg)?

right now it seems like getting 2 hypnotic eyes is more dmg, what are your thoughts? (according to your profile it seems you went with the double hypnotic).
"
Rontu wrote:
For the bubonic trail, is it a better idea to just get 2 hypnotic eye jewels for the added cold spell damage? or should i get one hypnotic with added cold dmg and a searching eye with crit multi (and therefore benefiting from the extra 10% dmg)?

right now it seems like getting 2 hypnotic eyes is more dmg, what are your thoughts? (according to your profile it seems you went with the double hypnotic).

They are pretty close. Best way to analyze them it's through PoB, but the best possible setup is hypnotics only I believe. Mine were rushed, not that great.
Hey there! First of all: Thanks for your awesome build, it is so much fun and enemies are melting ultra fast!

Anyway, I would ask for some advice from your side in order to even more improve the build.

Here is my current gear:

Spoiler

As you see (legacy flasks) we talk about standard.

My next plan now would be to switch out my (bad) rings, for "Mark of the Shaper" + 2nd shaped mod ring to get the bonuses - of course also Watchers eye with the ES on hit mod.

So here a few questions, maybe you find the time to answer them:

1.) My Cospris has 11% increased attack speed, this is to much, right? So I need to get a lower one right?

2.) My current crit chance is 49%, with all power charges up. This seems for me to be quite low, what is yours with your gear? When I switch the rings now, I again lose crit chance due to dropping of my Gifts from Above - is the loss of crit worth the gain in damage?

3.) How to improve my crit chance further - my jewels are pretty bad though. Did I miss anything?

Best regards and thanks for your time

Edit:

4.) From skill tree lvl 89 to 91 you re-speced the spell crit nodes in the shadow region and also some in the which region - why did you do that? Where they capped already or are they not needed?
Last edited by Barn3y_Gumble on Jan 28, 2019, 5:57:50 AM
Hi, can i ask when i check my attack per second, how come it is only 2 when it should be 3? im level 92 now seems weird, am i missing anything? please help! will be good if someone checks my profile and check out my gears if im doing anything wrong!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info