[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
Guys, loving the build so far.
As i already saw here, my first shaper kill since 2.6 playing, it felt A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

But sometimes i feel like my cyc doesn't crit often.
Just to know, how much is your crit chance on cyc on hideout? mine is only 37, is something wrong?
got most of the items of the build, 7khp, lvl 90

plus, the next steps should be for the fcking expensives jewels from last step on the guide AND the atziri gloves to me?

the crit chance isn't accounting for power charges, enemies being chilled and your diamond flask being active. in pob with those three variables included your cyclone's effective crit chance is 91.6%

the silver flask puts your aps at 4.02. without it you're at 3.48. you want it to be at or lower than 3.75. so i would drop the silver flask for a basalt flask.

i would replace the res craft on your ring with the focus shock craft and get the res you need somewhere else. the shock craft adds a ton of damage.

the melee crit multi on the brood stone jewel is bad since this build does very little melee damage
Last edited by qaizr on Jan 25, 2019, 6:27:26 PM
Any advice how to emprove my gear for 5-9ex please? i think about better gloves with more dex and res so i can switch my ring for ring with warlord's mark and jewel with res switch to jewel with multi and spell damage and mb about watcher's eye discipline what should i do first?
i have no problem with shaper, guards and stuff like this but when comes time for real damage like uber elder and depth 270 delve boss i feel how damage lacks in that moments
Spoiler

and i have nice helm but i think it's gona be hard to find so many dex on items to put it in without goin 2H sword whitch i trying to craft now but without results
Last edited by zaniros on Jan 25, 2019, 10:05:04 PM
Hi, can anyone check my profile, and please let me know how best I can improve from here on? Can't really do uber-elder at this point (which was my original intention) so I'm just doing delves for EXP.
Can anyone tell me what a good replacement for the pandemonious is?
Hi guys,

I've been playing for a bit more than a month now and straight up rushed this build (it looked way too cool that I couldn't resist), I'm at a point where the little knowledge I have about the game isn't enough to get me further into optimising it, so, if possible, I'll love some help :) (check my profile & say what you think).

I feel like i'm lacking survability, i'm not dying much yet when it happens it's a straight one shot. At this point i'm only trying to level up so I can get more HP & my last socket.

Thanks in advance for the help !!!
Last edited by sangolat on Jan 25, 2019, 11:16:24 PM
"
posiaden123 wrote:
Can anyone tell me what a good replacement for the pandemonious is?

mb somethink like this i think
has anyone done uber-elder here without 100ex investments?
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
"
judikator wrote:

I did, was about 14-16ex worth of gear
"
judikator wrote:

I started league with this and did it first try with stage 1 gear.
Im having a hard time getting my hands on minmax'ed jewels. What would be the best approach to craft my own? What base and iLvl and what method?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info