[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

I have been playing since Prophecy, 2545 hrs on steam for PoE. Today was the first time I have killed let alone seen shaper (I know a little pathetic with time spent on this game and only now doing shaper). Your build is amazing!

Below is the gear I used (It is by far not the best) to kill shaper with at level 86. Was not deathless as it was the first time I have encountered this fight. Thank you OP for providing me with a build to get here.

Last edited by Modimus_Prime on Jan 25, 2019, 6:07:58 AM
Can anyone explain to me please, how do i proc EE with the 2h version of this? Im woefully ignorant of the mechanics :(
Сan replace shoes on Death's Door? How the replacement will affect DPS? Will not worsen? Thx!
"
xNagato wrote:
Can anyone explain to me please, how do i proc EE with the 2h version of this? Im woefully ignorant of the mechanics :(

You need add fire or lightning damage to attacks (for cyclone).
is that it? xD thought there was some weird mechanics to it lol
"
GeneralDurph wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
GeneralDurph wrote:
What happened to chee? Havent seen him post in quite awhile

Im here :P Taking a break from PoE at the moment and been kinda busy IRL. Im reading most of the stuff here though!

Ahh good to know!

Just did my first uber atziri (playing on console so it takes a lot longer to acquire gg gear/prices are ridic, pandemonius cost 8ex lol), and i absolutely melted her, she literally had no chance to attack whatsoever.

Big thanks for the most fun build ive ever played, and glad to see it become so popular, ive been lurking since there were 4 pages lol

That's great! I wouldn't know but I'd guess that cyclone feels great for console gameplay with joysticks and whatnot compared to other skills. Is it true?

And ye I know you ve been here for a long time, you ve posted quite a lot too :P
"
I have been playing since Prophecy, 2545 hrs on steam for PoE. Today was the first time I have killed let alone seen shaper (I know a little pathetic with time spent on this game and only now doing shaper). Your build is amazing!

Below is the gear I used (It is by far not the best) to kill shaper with at level 86. Was not deathless as it was the first time I have encountered this fight. Thank you OP for providing me with a build to get here.

Craft life on your diamond ring? And congrats, killing shaper the first time was one of my favorite gaming moments
Last edited by teslabear on Jan 25, 2019, 9:17:47 AM
hi,is 3.6 attack speed is enough with %18 cooldown recovery speed or need to increase a bit ?
"
meto54 wrote:
hi,is 3.6 attack speed is enough with %18 cooldown recovery speed or need to increase a bit ?

you can go up to 3.75 cyclone aps with the cooldown. not sure if an extra .15 will be noticeable or not.
i need to upgrade some gear after picking up a pandemonius last night and was hoping for some advice. i have around 5ex right now.

the amulet i replaced had t1 crit multi, so now my crit multi is really low (372%). other than jewels and the tree is there anywhere i can get more crit multi? it looks like elder rings with it are pretty cheap.

i'm looking at upgrading my gloves and/or boots. i need some fire res and want to get 30% movement. what mods should i look for on the gloves? i've seen some pretty nice damage mods.

or would it be better to keep the gloves and get another helm now that i have a lot of dex? i'd still need to get like 18 dex on the helm.

i'm thinking about getting the coordination node again to get my aps up as well as some dex

any other advice on my build is welcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info