[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

whats the most important stat i should fixiate on when comes to loreweave? the critical the elemental dmg? which one is more important to go up with?
"
Saladin2 wrote:
whats the most important stat i should fixiate on when comes to loreweave? the critical the elemental dmg? which one is more important to go up with?

Maximum resistances in my opinion and then maximum life. You will have enough damage even with a low roll ele dmg. Survivability is more important imho. Get something like this :D

Last edited by Fallbringer on Jan 26, 2019, 1:45:11 PM
Is this Uber elder viable? If it is, are there any videos doing it? Couldn’t find any in the main post.
What do you guys think about Acro & Phase acro vs 700 life? Not getting phase would also give me a little more crit chance for a bit smoother gameplay. Survivability is what I'm most worried about though.
How difficult would this build be to swap from life over to CI.. obviously the gearing would be different.
"
Zynkh wrote:
Is this Uber elder viable? If it is, are there any videos doing it? Couldn’t find any in the main post.

Well people say they did it, but personally I failed to do it in 15 portals with 20ex of gear investments.
So it is possible but not easy and to do it reliably requires a lot of investments.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
This is my first character to attempt uber elder. Lost 5 sets of portals learning the fight mechanics, then got him down. I can consistently kill him on 2-3 portals. Usually get a bad death halfway through and need to swap in kaoms roots/switch belt. Im hoping to get it deathless now that ive changed rings to warlords mark on hit and mark of the shaper. Not easy to do deathless without wearing kaoms roots the whole time i think though.
"
Rigamortu wrote:
How difficult would this build be to swap from life over to CI.. obviously the gearing would be different.

I’m interested too, however I did read that you’d be better off as either an Occultist or Trickster rather than an Assassin. I’m currently levelling an Occultist version of this build. This is the passive tree I came up with:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBABEPUXSO6aaZIvS1BMHFnKSHE3cHMtHpAkNUHdn0cdSv37DfitRChG_ssLl8jAsN0WND8uEo-rQMRnFvnlxrhEjDbSlP5CJ_xuv18h1knbVIkyeXlVJTl_TjhMrTvoqhL6yYpys1uRFQHU_bXlAw7-vQHyBuFkCFfWu36-7ZWxslS67qujeDpus3ZiymNAoNfFfJES8rCutjbWwsv-wYrrNBloMJTLOP-onTKgtwUvfXoqOIQj1fbAu4kxzcjxpFR20Z0PURlg5IjDZd8gAAAAA=
Last edited by maxwolfie on Jan 26, 2019, 7:27:05 PM
Did another uber elder, was a pretty bad run, but finally scored an eye and a crazy roll on mark of the shaper
Kinda new to the whole CoC scene, or PoE all together. I was wondering how can you get more Crit Chance? I have about 40% and I find no way to increase it from items or passives.

My profile is public so if somebody could take a look and tell me what I am missing I would appreciate it a lot!

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info