[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Interested in making this build. I'm a somewhat casual player and started Betrayal League kind of late, having only 2-3 ex in currency to spend so far. Would it be enough to start this char and build up currency for other items?

In terms of the bigger ticket core items, I think I can get a cospri's, lycos shield, and maybe 4-5 link loreweave at today's prices. Not sure how much jewels will cost or if I'm neglecting any other key pieces. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
"
Hairybob1030 wrote:
Interested in making this build. I'm a somewhat casual player and started Betrayal League kind of late, having only 2-3 ex in currency to spend so far. Would it be enough to start this char and build up currency for other items?

In terms of the bigger ticket core items, I think I can get a cospri's, lycos shield, and maybe 4-5 link loreweave at today's prices. Not sure how much jewels will cost or if I'm neglecting any other key pieces. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

i think it will be tough with only 2-3ex. CoC is very popular so the items you need tend to be more expensive. it's doable with that budget but you will probably have a hard time surviving the end game content. you lose a lot of damage/defense with a 5L chest. i would use a tabula or a rare 6L rather than using a 4L loreweave. it shouldn't take too many fusings to get 5 links tho.
Last edited by qaizr on Jan 25, 2019, 2:21:54 PM
Great guide, great build. Thanks for you time and effort to create both.
"
qaizr wrote:
"
Hairybob1030 wrote:

i think it will be tough with only 2-3ex. CoC is very popular so the items you need tend to be more expensive. it's doable with that budget but you will probably have a hard time surviving the end game content. you lose a lot of damage/defense with a 5L chest. i would use a tabula or a rare 6L rather than using a 4L loreweave.

Thanks for the feedback. 6l loreweave is at least 3 ex, I guess I need to budget better for that. Will work on getting some more currency first. This would be my first spin2win build in this game, hoping to make it a decent experience.
how to make aspect of spider+enfeeble+clarity+discipline work but not having starkoja enchant?
how would a tree look like to get -mana reserved
Can someone check my profile and tell me how I can improve my build? I saw on the Spoilers that I have to fix get %cooldown so my Cospri attack speed works "fine". I can spend around 8-9 exalts
@cheequ

Cyclone does feel good on console, joysticks certainly make it more fluid and fun built to play compared to other builds.

Made a few tweaks to your tree to better suit my needs and man do i love it. Currently level 90. Leveling on console slows down a tad compared to pc bc its harder to sustain higher maps, buying a t15 is like 15c, so im slowly building towards constantly having amole upper tier red maps, currently farming t12s, but everything just melts.
"
petrusd10s wrote:
Can someone check my profile and tell me how I can improve my build? I saw on the Spoilers that I have to fix get %cooldown so my Cospri attack speed works "fine". I can spend around 8-9 exalts

How do you manage your aps with frenzy charges? What is going on with that jewel at the top of your tree?
Last edited by teslabear on Jan 25, 2019, 5:52:53 PM
"
petrusd10s wrote:

with vaal haste active your aps is 4.53. without it your aps 3.69. so you need a belt or boots with 14% cdr and i would drop vaal haste for enfeeble. i see your watcher's eye has a haste mod but that mod increases your aps even more.

you can get a lot more life on your gloves but the tri-res is sweet

really nice boots...would be godly with some ele res

i would say look for another elder ring with a suffix open for the focus shock craft, but the ring you have is really good.

i would replace the increased duration with a lvl 10 frost bomb. frost bomb adds a ton of damage and all you're increasing is the duration of IC.

i think you can gain a lot from better jewels...
-the melee crit multi on the ghouls essence isn't very good since cyclone and wb don't do much damage in this build
-the green nightmare jewel doesn't add that much damage and the frenzy charges will increase your aps over the 3.75 limit.
-i would replace the gale star jewel with one that has life and crit multi (spells/cold/ele/holding a shield) and another damage mod. try to get your ice nova crit multi up to 400+
Guys, loving the build so far.
As i already saw here, my first shaper kill since 2.6 playing, it felt A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

But sometimes i feel like my cyc doesn't crit often.
Just to know, how much is your crit chance on cyc on hideout? mine is only 37, is something wrong?
got most of the items of the build, 7khp, lvl 90

plus, the next steps should be for the fcking expensives jewels from last step on the guide AND the atziri gloves to me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info