[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
qaizr wrote:
"
JackalOG wrote:
so uhh... i've built this far and i'm not certain on if i've screwed up yet haha

https://pastebin.com/vpG0XZHZ

Web version: https://poe.technology/poebuddy/vpG0XZHZ

can someone give me some guidance on if what i have is good or if i need to fix something in the build... i don't feel like anything is wrong, but haven't gotten my hands on T15 maps yet so i'm not 100% sure if i can clear them. Tier 12 maps are a breeze and so are incursions though.

you're pretty low on life. you should work towards having 6500+. you can refund a couple nodes on your tree to get more life. the int node above trickery. and refund the strength jewel slot that takes 3 nodes and switch to a jewel slot that only needs two nodes.

take a look at the flask setup in the guide and roll those mods on your flasks.

i would get the focus shock craft on your elder ring. you sacrifice some life but the damage is worth it.

arcane surge works much better linked with vortex and arcane surge needs to be level 4

melee movement skills are great for this build because of cospri's melee crit trigger

your cwdt setup is way overleveled. cwdt and ic should be level 1, frost bomb at level 10 and chaos golem at level 3. if they're close to level 20 it might be worth leveling them to 20 so you can use the vendor recipe to get 20 quality on them.

edit: i just noticed the biggest thing you need to fix. your cyclone aps is 3.2 and you don't have 14% cooldown on your belt or boots. so you aren't triggering coc enough. get a belt or boots with 14% cooldown recovery asap.

p.s. sorry for being a bit rude here, but i don't understand how someone can have amazing gear and miss so much from the build guide. did you get a super lucky drop or something?

my boots are 15% Cooldown Recovery Speed - are you saying i need an additional 14%? and currently i'm at a 6k total effective health pool with 5.6k HP and 400 Energy Shield.(estimate - little over/under with those numbers) The last skill points in my passive tree are going towards all % life increase in the upcoming levels anyway, so that should bring me up to that 6.5k range. I will fix the gems once i get home though, thank you for pointing that out :D and yeah i had a few really lucky drops and i have a friend whos been playing PoE for a super long time thats been helping me get into the game and helping me build.
"
JackalOG wrote:
Spoiler
"
qaizr wrote:
"
JackalOG wrote:
so uhh... i've built this far and i'm not certain on if i've screwed up yet haha

https://pastebin.com/vpG0XZHZ

Web version: https://poe.technology/poebuddy/vpG0XZHZ

can someone give me some guidance on if what i have is good or if i need to fix something in the build... i don't feel like anything is wrong, but haven't gotten my hands on T15 maps yet so i'm not 100% sure if i can clear them. Tier 12 maps are a breeze and so are incursions though.

you're pretty low on life. you should work towards having 6500+. you can refund a couple nodes on your tree to get more life. the int node above trickery. and refund the strength jewel slot that takes 3 nodes and switch to a jewel slot that only needs two nodes.

take a look at the flask setup in the guide and roll those mods on your flasks.

i would get the focus shock craft on your elder ring. you sacrifice some life but the damage is worth it.

arcane surge works much better linked with vortex and arcane surge needs to be level 4

melee movement skills are great for this build because of cospri's melee crit trigger

your cwdt setup is way overleveled. cwdt and ic should be level 1, frost bomb at level 10 and chaos golem at level 3. if they're close to level 20 it might be worth leveling them to 20 so you can use the vendor recipe to get 20 quality on them.

edit: i just noticed the biggest thing you need to fix. your cyclone aps is 3.2 and you don't have 14% cooldown on your belt or boots. so you aren't triggering coc enough. get a belt or boots with 14% cooldown recovery asap.

p.s. sorry for being a bit rude here, but i don't understand how someone can have amazing gear and miss so much from the build guide. did you get a super lucky drop or something?

my boots are 15% Cooldown Recovery Speed - are you saying i need an additional 14%? and currently i'm at a 6k total effective health pool with 5.6k HP and 400 Energy Shield.(estimate - little over/under with those numbers) The last skill points in my passive tree are going towards all % life increase in the upcoming levels anyway, so that should bring me up to that 6.5k range. I will fix the gems once i get home though, thank you for pointing that out :D and yeah i had a few really lucky drops and i have a friend whos been playing PoE for a super long time thats been helping me get into the game and helping me build.

sorry, i didn't notice your boots. and i might be a little jealous.
What happened to chee? Havent seen him post in quite awhile
"
GeneralDurph wrote:

Im here :P Taking a break from PoE at the moment and been kinda busy IRL. Im reading most of the stuff here though!
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 25, 2019, 2:21:45 AM
"
JackalOG wrote:

Few things:
- Drop the 3 notes for flask effect/alchemist
- Drop the 1 jewel and 2 strenght notes near the left side of the tree
- You can then grab a ton of life nodes near the constitution node, this will greatly increase your health pool

Start working towards asking those 'friends' of yours (sorry I am very skeptikal when i see corrupted top gear on a player that just started out.. a headhunter non the less..) for a Unnatural Instinct and 2 Might of the Meek jewels and start changing your whole passive tree around as pointed out in the guide (Order of Gearing and Explanation pointer 12, I mean what is a 15ex and 2 1ex items when you have a mirror+ worth of gear lol).
Last edited by Meive on Jan 25, 2019, 2:39:20 AM
Is it possible to run this build will full MF and at t16?

looking for a fun t16 mapper!
"
Meive wrote:
"
JackalOG wrote:

Few things:
- Drop the 3 notes for flask effect/alchemist
- Drop the 1 jewel and 2 strenght notes near the left side of the tree
- You can then grab a ton of life nodes near the constitution node, this will greatly increase your health pool

Start working towards asking those 'friends' of yours (sorry I am very skeptikal when i see corrupted top gear on a player that just started out.. a headhunter non the less..) for a Unnatural Instinct and 2 Might of the Meek jewels and start changing your whole passive tree around as pointed out in the guide (Order of Gearing and Explanation pointer 12, I mean what is a 15ex and 2 1ex items when you have a mirror+ worth of gear lol).

Hahaha +1, nice explanation, I think as you, maybe we're judging too much, but it's so suspicious...
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
GeneralDurph wrote:

Im here :P Taking a break from PoE at the moment and been kinda busy IRL. Im reading most of the stuff here though!

Ahh good to know!

Just did my first uber atziri (playing on console so it takes a lot longer to acquire gg gear/prices are ridic, pandemonius cost 8ex lol), and i absolutely melted her, she literally had no chance to attack whatsoever.

Big thanks for the most fun build ive ever played, and glad to see it become so popular, ive been lurking since there were 4 pages lol
"
GeneralDurph wrote:

Big thanks for the most fun build ive ever played, and glad to see it become so popular, ive been lurking since there were 4 pages lol

I mean, Shadow and stalking go hand in hand right :D
"
Meive wrote:
"
GeneralDurph wrote:

I mean, Shadow and stalking go hand in hand right :D

Ba dun tshhh haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info