[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Honestly don't know what my next steps are. Got pretty lucky with farming syndicates to get my gear, but also, seem to not be doing as much damage as you show for T16 and for elder.

I can kill Elder and Shaper easily, but sometimes I die to most trivial things like a Minotaur.

Would this be worth trying as ascendant? Just wondering bc slayer leech etc.. maybe a bit more survival but im concerned about the dps loss and crit. Anyone had any success? Ty in advance.
"
Gibbonsj01 wrote:
Would this be worth trying as ascendant? Just wondering bc slayer leech etc.. maybe a bit more survival but im concerned about the dps loss and crit. Anyone had any success? Ty in advance.

Perhaps this trick can help you. copy it into google search.

site:pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2285205 scion
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 23, 2019, 6:08:32 AM
First of, Awesome Build and very clean guide!! thanks.
I fell in love, and have fully commited to the Celestial look and feel (Vortex, Frost bolt, Shield skin, Assassin outfit and the needed weapon and char effects).
I kinda feel like ditching my Arc witch and sell her Inpulsa and Watcher's Eye so that I can get some very needed upgrades for this build.

The first purchase for the currency I get for the above would obviously be a Pandemonius, but beyond that I am thinking of going for upgrade 8, 9 (already have 10 and 11) and then go for 2x mind of the meek setup (skipping the right side to the UI, don't have the levels for that anyway, nor the currency..).

Would this last part (the Meeks and tree change) benefit me even though I won't have UI nor a Trail with 2 slots? (can do with 1 socket obviously).

I never used any of those jewels, but from my understanding in this case UI will give a lot of stats, most notably the movemend speed. But I can do the meeks and still benefit right?

Thanks!

In case you are viewing my char, I am aware I still need to update my tree.
Loving this build! I played way back right after the beta, but dropped the game shortly thereafter when D3 wasn't terrible. This is the first league I've participated in since, and this build has kept me around.

That being said, I'm still a bit of a noob regarding a lot of mechanics, and I'm curious about the use of Vaal RF. Is it assumed that we're using both the normal and the Vaal varieties? If we are using normal RF, how do we go about managing the damage mechanic? I've used it, and I'm fine when I have a consistent target to hit, but I've had instances of the full health drain taking effect, then getting one shot by something off screen. Is a "removes burning" potion the way to go?

Thanks in advance!
First of all thx for great guide.

I went with Champion and Snowblind build and respeced for Ice Nova after Uber Elder was killed.

The respec was absolutely worth it - dmg went up trough the roof.

I am just a casual player so I would love if anyone clever checked my char and hlp me with improving the Champ approach.

Thx in advance.

Thanks for the great guide, the best I've read so far.

Just a quick question, why is the 80% max res on Loreweave mandatory? I have one with 79% max res and 60% crit chance, and i'm not sure if I need to divine it to get the 80% max res. Thanks for the answer in advance!

Best regards,
CoCkBoIs
Whats best corrupt options on jewel? For my MS jugg it was corrupted blood not sure with this build..
Hey I was wondering if someone could help me with upgrades, I can buy acuity's.

https://pastebin.com/YTcvHCVX
It's not necessarily "mandatory" if you're in softcore, but taking 5% LESS elemental damage compared to a 79% Loreweave is pretty nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info