[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Hey fellow exiles!

I have been trying the last few weeks to make this build work, but I feel my DMG is lacking ALOT VS Bosses, like Guardians / Shaper / ... yeah even map bosses.

This is my current POB:
https://pastebin.com/MjjPEmyU

I know I need a few jewels, and rotate my gem-setup after adding the WE Jewel, so Frost Bomb gets back to CWDT - But other than this, I have no clue.

Hope someone got some tips! TY in advance!

-Get cooldown recovery on belt/boots asap.
-Remove onslaught flask, get your attack speed around 3.7 (I use cyclone enchant, 6% attack speed on a jewel, and 14% cospris for 3.71)
-Cold damage > lightning damage, you need better jewels.
-Make your cold resist your highest and get wise oak!
-Level 21 ice nova
-Melee crit chance for cyclone.
-The craft on your belt is useless due to not dealing damage with attacks.
-Drop alchemist, its not providing much for offense and basically QOL
-Gems obviously, frost bomb. Get rid of ice bite.
-Vaal RF
Before i go spending all my ex and chaos on upgrading again

could someone suggest some immediate upgrades???

My thoughts are

Pandemoneos, 14% cospri, change boots or gloves to increase cold res for oak.

jewels.

Any thoughts????
Hey petrov glad to see you got my 2H idea working with IAS good call. As you know I've checked out of this league so I have to wait until next to try it myself.

I see Hohenheim_ went insane deeps per usual lol. Good show man.

Hopefully Chee uses your set as PoB stage 3
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 22, 2019, 11:16:04 PM
Cheequ..MrPetrov.. Aim anyone know someone to trust to 2-3 white socket this sword
i can pay just need to know how much n by whom thx ahead of time
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Going to try Uber Elder for the first time.
Flasks: Life, Basalt (any suffix), Wise Oak, Diamond (any suffix), Quicksilver
Pantheon?

No kaoms roots.

Thanks!
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Cheequ..MrPetrov.. Aim anyone know someone to trust to 2-3 white socket this sword
i can pay just need to know how much n by whom thx ahead of time

I use a guy whose character name is WhatYouNeedCraft

He has a log thread about his crafting service and he charges a fee, but he’s honest in mine and many others experience.
I decided to go with gear set 3: God mode. I absolutely love this build. Using Atziri's Acuity and Bubonic Trail I needed to change my tree a bit to get 80% resists so my jewels aren't insanely GG damage like original posted. Other changes I made were for Map clearing I use Cinderswallow Urn for mana and never need to stop spinning from beginning to end. Bosses I just use a hybrid flask + arcane surge to keep my mana full. My helmet has 40% reduced herald of ice reservation so I can maintain HoI/Disc/Enfeeble all at once for the aoe explosions. Even before the stupid expensive upgrades I still was able to kill all bosses (not all of them deathless because cyclone is iffy).
Last edited by Wrathicus on Jan 23, 2019, 12:59:59 AM
Also if anyone is curious to try it, Headhunter works insanely well with this build. 10/10 would play with again.
Last edited by Wrathicus on Jan 23, 2019, 2:04:06 AM
Hello,

I have been following this thread for quite awhile. This is my first league, and I started off with Enki's Arc Witch. I decided to try this build after watching my friend play it, and I was really interested in it.

Basically threw all my currency into this, and ended up with what I have now:
POB: https://pastebin.com/fZZuHZY1

I struggle against Uber Elder, pretty much only being able to get both of them to 50% or so, before wiping. May I know, how should I proceed from here?

Not quite sure how to use POB with this build, so I just imported my tree, items and skills and uhhh, generated the code.

Regards,
StopLosingTenPercent

update: just got rekt in uber elder again, thinking of swapping to kaom's roots, but then i wouldn't have enough fire/lightning resists..
Last edited by taegummy on Jan 23, 2019, 5:21:32 AM
Alright well, since everyone is trying 2H and i'm bored, i'll try it too

Last edited by sdkyron on Jan 23, 2019, 5:29:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info