[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Very good and powerfull build! I clear all content with it. Thanks!

---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
Thanks for making this build guide:) Was playing Winter orb Elementalist before this also with tier 1 clear speed, 8k life and easy uber elder kill dmg (2:20min kill). But with this one, I just completely erased uber elder and shaper from the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yANv_ybVu94&t=2s

Have way over 10 million shaper dps and still all the defense in the original build. Changed a few items and using the fact that abyss jewels are completely OP and will both scale our dmg and life to new levels. Most of my rare gear is self-crafted and did not cost me a lot, highly recommend multi-crafting in 3.5.

If you can find any upgrades to be made, please write:)

Did anybody try to use two multi crafted one-handed sword with hits can't be evaded and trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill modes? How would the trigger work if both weapons had frostbolt and ice nova socketed? Or you could just use them on one of the weapons if cooldown is a problem but would it worth to use the second weapon?
Last edited by Oximn on Jan 16, 2019, 5:33:59 AM
It appears I have 4 attacks pers secnd for some reason even tho I don't have any attack speed nodes or on my items except for helm and weapon. How do you figure out where my attack speed is coming from?

I only have attack speed from Cospri and my starkonjas head. I have a 9% attack speed cospri.
Last edited by Ahhoytmate on Jan 16, 2019, 6:30:40 AM
hi i suggest this build to a friend and is very happy with this .I want to ask is it possibly to do it as templar-inquisitor with exactly same skills and items.
"
GeneralDurph wrote:
I feel as if i dont visually see my triggered frost bolts casting ice nova as theyre zooming across my screen. Any reason why that may be? (Yes gem order is correct)

Ice nova automatocally picks the closest frostbolts to you to cast from, so since you spawn frostolts every like 0.3 seconds, most of the time it looks like ice nova procs on yourself.

Hope I explained it well enough :P
"
"
Clickar1 wrote:
"
Hey, wanted to say THANK YOU for such an amazing build and guide. I don't believe I had this much fun powering up my character from level 60.

I have one problem. My attack speed seems to be way high (4.2 cyclone tooltip), but I can't find the cause. I don't have IAS jewels and I specced out of coordination. I have a CD belt, so I want 3.75.

Can someone help me?

PoB atk speed is different from ingame

On PoB I have 4.16 attacks per seconds.
100% more from cyclone
10% inc. Starkonja
5% inc. retribution

I have a +13% Cospri's.

Cyclone is 50% more. Vaal cyclone is 100% more. Maybe you are mixing them up?
"
Oximn wrote:
Did anybody try to use two multi crafted one-handed sword with hits can't be evaded and trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill modes? How would the trigger work if both weapons had frostbolt and ice nova socketed? Or you could just use them on one of the weapons if cooldown is a problem but would it worth to use the second weapon?

I believe that mod has a 5 sec cooldown. Maybe if you get a very high cooldown recovery belt + boots, for a total of around 38% cooldown recovery, it could go to around 3.6 second cooldown.

It will still be clunky and weired since frostbolts will move far away from you after a while and you wont be able to cast ice nova on yourself at times, but it might actually be worth a try.

You also might not be able to use vortex as it will destroy all the frostbolt projectiles you spawn (it destroys up to 5 frostbolts), unless you link it with gmp+lmp so it shoots 7+ projectiles (you want 7+ so that if you use vortex, 2 frostbolts remain for the ice nova interavtion). That way you also dont use frozen trail.

Also will have to find a new way to leech life.

Edit: Id probably link frostbolt with gmp and slower projectiles to have the projectiles be closer to me for longer. Also use frozen trail like this since you need 7+ frostbolts to be able to use vortex.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 16, 2019, 7:48:02 AM
Hey, i use this build just a bit as an inspiration, as i play it as occultist.
My question is just, where the blind comes from? i just cant see the source :D
"
Nordatheman wrote:
If you can find any upgrades to be made, please write:)

Does spell echo work in the cospri setup? I was pretty sure that it didn't work with triggers.
Last edited by djnat on Jan 16, 2019, 8:43:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info