[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Jihax wrote:
Hi guys,

Can i utilize Unnatural instinct + might of the meek with this build? also have an HH i can use.

Also what sorta delve can this build handle?

Mostly interested in this as a bosskiller/safe/fast mapper

You have your answer in Gears and Unique
Order of Gearing and Explanation:

Look at God Tier.
Passive tree is included.
Loving the build... anybody got some tips for upgrades?

2-3x to spend.... i know its not much. but maybe I forgot sth crucial thats cheap. btw t16 elder ugs is easy as fuck. Not dying anymore. not even to syndicate <3 thx a ton!

only thing i would say feels weird is the shield charge. i don't like this movement speed to much. Wasnt as fast as in the autobomber i tried last league. maybe i'm doing sth wrong with attack speed etc.
Last edited by Schwitzberger on Jan 14, 2019, 5:15:24 PM
"
Schwitzberger wrote:
Loving the build... anybody got some tips for upgrades?

2-3x to spend.... i know its not much. but maybe I forgot sth crucial thats cheap. btw t16 elder ugs is easy as fuck. Not dying anymore. not even to syndicate <3 thx a ton!

only thing i would say feels weird is the shield charge. i don't like this movement speed to much. Wasnt as fast as in the autobomber i tried last league. maybe i'm doing sth wrong with attack speed etc.

Maybe level up your ice nova gems to 21/20? You're running shield charge fortify and 6l cyclone fortify. If you can white socket where the red should be, trying out inc area of effect if youre using s charge for fortify will be a really nice qol buff.

I think using both are pretty redundant. You can also try flame dash + faster casting maybe? (I prefer flame dash and movement speed pot around).

are these gloves worth keeping from my winter orb character?
do they work with the build or should I get rid?
Hey, how do i find these gloves and boots on the trading sites ? if you search it you don't find them, sorry i am still new
did my first uber elder ever <3

i need 3 sets where i died and i only got him to 50%

i then switched to kaoms boots and killed him in the 4. set :D

most fun part was the drop xDDDD

Last edited by rotheee on Jan 14, 2019, 8:17:03 PM
Sorry if i ask again, since @CheeQu hasn't replied yet, anyone can help me please?

Hello @CheeQu, i'm trying the Unnatural Instict + 2x Might of the Meek jewels setup, wanted to ask you some things.
1. Do i have to change Cospri's Malice to max 13% even if i don't use Silver flask and don't have Coordination node? My atk per second is 3.77 on PoB
2. https://imgur.com/a/URFR9X0 is it correct to socket the jewels like this?

Thanks in advance
"
rotheee wrote:
did my first uber elder ever <3

i need 3 sets where i died and i only got him to 50%

i then switched to kaoms boots and killed him in the 4. set :D

most fun part was the drop xDDDD

Hey, sorry i am asking this i am still kinda new to the game, can you link me maybe what items you are using for the build ? glove, boots amulet

i looked at the trading site for the boots and glove that is listed but i can't find it.
Liking the playstyle of this build so far. I'm only level 80 currently, so I'm still missing about 1k ehp, but the build feels very glass cannon. I know it's not the most tanky build, but what does this build have for defense? I know it's a lot of hp and es on hit, a bit of dodge, but is that it? I die to t16 guardian that psns and sometimes packs of mobs when I don't crit.

Maybe I'm missing certain items or skill tree points? Any advice would be appreciated.
Fyi, don't go by attack per second in character sheet. I noticed mine seemed very off compared to attack time in tooltip. I put it in PoB, and the attack time in tooltip is closer to what PoB states, but still off due to rounding. Anyone know what the break point for 18% cdr is, or a spreadsheet that has this information? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info