[3.5] Wretched Orb (Insane duration Winter orb) Shaper, Uber elder, end game

"
Mecielle wrote:
"
"
Mecielle wrote:
How is the build doing with T16 Syndicate encounters and the Mastermind fight?

I have some expensive pieces but all that content is trivial, done all bosses (Uber Elder included).

Thanks! That is exactly what I was hoping to hear. That the build scales nicely with more investment. Selling my Arc Totems build, including an Atziris Reflection, so really wanted to find a fun build where I can invest the 50ex+ I get from selling the gear.

Maybe even use the version with HH and Solstice Vigil. Something about 80 second HH buffs sounds really, really fun :D

you will not be able to use hh because there is a build on the belt
"
For Pantheon's I'm running Lunaris & Shakari.

chic build, but it would be great if you in the PoB indicated step-by-step pumping talents (would break it into several parts) as some people like me (a beginner) may have difficulty. I'm not talking about pumping in the early stage of the game)
"
"
Mecielle wrote:

Thanks! That is exactly what I was hoping to hear. That the build scales nicely with more investment. Selling my Arc Totems build, including an Atziris Reflection, so really wanted to find a fun build where I can invest the 50ex+ I get from selling the gear.

Maybe even use the version with HH and Solstice Vigil. Something about 80 second HH buffs sounds really, really fun :D

you will not be able to use hh because there is a build on the belt

You say that as if it is a fact, even though many people are running THIS EXACT build with a Headhunter lol.

Use Solstice Vigil (Shapers Presence) and we more than make up for the 50% curse effect we lose from the belt...
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 27, 2018, 2:50:48 PM
Isnt "The Pandemonius" a big update on the build?
UNDERRATED BUILD AND CREATOR

Guys, no joke, I really don't know how this genius came up with this build but it's insane. Just killed Uber Elder and all PoE content with it. Indeed, you gotta invest a little and have some brains. I've put ~10 ex into it and it rocks! Just give it a try before it gets nerfed. Linked items below, I personalised the tree because I had no good jewels/too trash or too overpriced to buy.

Big props to @DreamScythe for this magnificent build.

Also PoB pastebin: https://pastebin.com/cnGZh5px

P.S: I would like to hear some tips for improvements for wands.

Last edited by _Eddd on Dec 27, 2018, 7:25:15 PM
Malachai's Artifice? Is that really worth it? Except for the very endgame bosses I mean.

If you use this for normal play, it is a 100% wasted ring slot. EE will pretty much only be felt during map bosses and there reduce the time to kill from 1 second to 0.8 seconds...

And we miss out on everything a ring slot has to offer like a lot of life and resists and other stuff like 50% increased cold damage.

I am simply very doubtful it is even remotely worth it to use that ring. Except if all you do is Guardians, Shaper, Elder, Atziri and Uber Elder runs. Then it is worth it. But 99% of the monsters will never be attacked by the flame golem, so it has no effect.

So I think that I much prefer to use a life, resist, damage ring which will make it much easier to also use a 6-link helmet for BV and a +1/crit body armour.

Or am I missing something here?
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 27, 2018, 8:48:22 PM
For the unset ring, can I use one with a curse enemies with assassin's mark for life leech?
"
Malachai's Artifice? Is that really worth it? Except for the very endgame bosses I mean.

If you use this for normal play, it is a 100% wasted ring slot. EE will pretty much only be felt during map bosses and there reduce the time to kill from 1 second to 0.8 seconds...

And we miss out on everything a ring slot has to offer like a lot of life and resists and other stuff like 50% increased cold damage.

I am simply very doubtful it is even remotely worth it to use that ring. Except if all you do is Guardians, Shaper, Elder, Atziri and Uber Elder runs. Then it is worth it. But 99% of the monsters will never be attacked by the flame golem, so it has no effect.

So I think that I much prefer to use a life, resist, damage ring which will make it much easier to also use a 6-link helmet for BV and a +1/crit body armour.

Or am I missing something here?

I'm pretty much forced to use Malachai cuz of the no fire resist setup right now. Mobs die instantly anyway so it doesn't bother me at all.
Dunno how other ppl deal with health but cold leech on amulet brought me some QOL.
"
Hartsa wrote:
Dunno how other ppl deal with health but cold leech on amulet brought me some QOL.

Some? It brought me A LOT QoL :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info