[3.5] Wretched Orb (Insane duration Winter orb) Shaper, Uber elder, end game

Great build! Any leveling tips? Trees?
Noob question but do you have refresh blade vortex every 5sec or is something keeping it going?
I am using right now a Shadowstitch Armor and its pretty nice with the %Life on Kill, i thought about to get a Armor with +1 Curse and a Ring with Warlords Mark on hit to get some Life leech,i think this is a pretty good idea to get some leech besides the Atziri´s Flask.
hmm, this build can easy make guardians and shaper but can be oneshoted by t12-15 betrayals =\
"
Domosed wrote:
hmm, this build can easy make guardians and shaper but can be oneshoted by t12-15 betrayals =\

this, currently very squishy cause no basalt or fortify or acrobatics or mom or taste of hate to defend against any physical damage
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
"
"
Domosed wrote:

this, currently very squishy cause no basalt or fortify or acrobatics or mom or taste of hate to defend against any physical damage

just a 3 second immortal call

"
Noob question but do you have refresh blade vortex every 5sec or is something keeping it going?

BV lasts close to 40 seconds with TC on you.

Edit - I have updated the guide slightly. Added a full shaper run
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Is a Loreweave a good option?
"
laxxn601 wrote:
Is a Loreweave a good option?

if you have one lying around, I dont see why not.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
I recommend Vaal Blade Vortex.

If you're worried about not having enough skill slots, you can put the golem in the Mouse 1 slot and you can summon it with Shift + Mouse 1.

Fun build, still working on getting the rest of the gear. A bit squishy with the Betrayal mechanic, but kiting seems to be the best defense.

Thought about doing a CI version but losing so many slots to unique items makes that too hard.

Running a Loreweave for the extra help with max resists. Thinking about a way to get Acrobatics but not sure yet. Leech enchant on boots would be nice.
GMT -7:00 PST
Last edited by nosl1w on Dec 26, 2018, 6:53:47 AM
Are there any options to get use of evasion from items with kaoms boots with this build? Bought the helmet with enchant for 3c :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info