- Immunity to status ailments
- Stun immunity
- 20% damage reduction

"
cybertier wrote:
"

Immunity to status ailments

Are "status ailments" all ailments?

Yes refered to the wiki it means all status ailments like bleed, poison, Ignite, scorch, chill, brittle, freeze, shock and sap.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ailment

Last edited by Norec on Dec 31, 2018, 3:39:47 AM
"
BiohazordX wrote:
I wish I saw this build before I rolled my 2nd character as an Occultist. I'll probably still give this a try and see what I can do.

Is Max Mana that important of a roll or is that part of some hybrid? After switching out the chest I'll need to work on some resists.

I've got a really sick chest I want to try with this build. Looking on PoB adding my item is a net positive except for resists and energy shield.

I tried a few other AoE gems in the chest but didn't come up with anything that gave me as much DPS as your combination. Do you think it would be possible or worth even trying? I'm limited on my bandwidth right now so I can't search and find good combinations and what quality will do for different gems.

AOE Duration Occultist
How did you miss my guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2274340/
Just finally managed to kill my first proper uber elder with this build.
Took my 2 attempts and managed it on the last portal in my second attempt
But there is also still lots of rooms for improvement. My chest is basically just life and many gems are lacking quality.

This is so far one of the most fun and strongest builds I have ever played. Thank you very much for this.
heya, im following your build and enjoying it a lot so far :)
i feel like my damage for single targets aint the best tho :|
the improvements im planning are spell crit shackles, im not sure what to aim for specifically on the wands which is probably my biggest problem.
could some take a look? :)

Interesting! A leveling section would be very useful...
All that and a bag of chips!
Just wanted to reiterate - USE VAAL BLADE VORTEX.
GMT -7:00 PST
for the squishy problem......

is that possible to use Aul's uprising reserve no mana for determination(50%)
and switch the helmet bv setup for blashemy enfeeble+temp chain (70%)+ enlight lv4

since i play as occ version , i feel uncomfortable if i didnt apply as many curse as i can to enemy (doesnt want to waste that much increased curse effect note), =P
I call this item the "Mini Headhunter." I snatched a Gull helmet for 2 ex with 30% Temporal Chains enchant on it. Such a great purchase with the "Create Lesser Shrines" effect on it. I literally run around with permanent Accelerate Shrine, Life Regen Shrine, and +3% Max Resists Shrine. It's actually pretty awesome. Even the adds that bosses spawn drop shrines.

Last edited by MazokuRaizen on Jan 3, 2019, 8:38:16 PM
Anyone tried Shroud of Lightless under this setup? With duration nodes and self temporal chain, the shadow form duration is around 20s while cooldwon is 40s. This means physical immunity for 50% uptime.... Pretty insane
"
MazokuRaizen wrote:
I call this item the "Mini Headhunter." I snatched a Gull helmet for 2 ex with 30% Temporal Chains enchant on it. Such a great purchase with the "Create Lesser Shrines" effect on it. I literally run around with permanent Accelerate Shrine, Life Regen Shrine, and +3% Max Resists Shrine. It's actually pretty awesome. Even the adds that bosses spawn drop shrines.

With Gull I'd roll shrines on every map :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info