[3.5] Wretched Orb (Insane duration Winter orb) Shaper, Uber elder, end game

Did you delete the pantheons? I'm pretty sure I saw em somewhere.
"
Did you delete the pantheons? I'm pretty sure I saw em somewhere.

nothing was said about pantheons

Last edited by Xeumep on Dec 26, 2018, 5:08:52 PM
I have a failed scion laying around. Think the build would work on scion?
How is the build doing with T16 Syndicate encounters and the Mastermind fight?
will "curse on hit with temp chains" corruption work for temp chains reflection?
"
rhah wrote:
will "curse on hit with temp chains" corruption work for temp chains reflection?

Would say not a good idea. Losing quality and levels kind of kills the purpose. Most likely curse on hit boost is lost too.
"
rhah wrote:

It should not work as its not a "socketed" curse, but even if it did as already stated, not a good idea. The whole idea is to get the buff durations to a level where you just cast WO and BV once a map and then refresh it maybe after 40 or so seconds. Also, to have Vaal RF always up. A level 12 temp chains with no buff from CoH will make your buff durations last a lot shorter, meaning you will have to recast a lot more often and lose a lot of quality of life and clear speed.

The best way to go in my opinion is to just set it on CoH with your HoI.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 27, 2018, 9:00:49 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:

I have some expensive pieces but all that content is trivial, done all bosses (Uber Elder included).
For Pantheon's I'm running Lunaris & Shakari.
"
"
Mecielle wrote:

I have some expensive pieces but all that content is trivial, done all bosses (Uber Elder included).

Thanks! That is exactly what I was hoping to hear. That the build scales nicely with more investment. Selling my Arc Totems build, including an Atziris Reflection, so really wanted to find a fun build where I can invest the 50ex+ I get from selling the gear.

Maybe even use the version with HH and Solstice Vigil. Something about 80 second HH buffs sounds really, really fun :D
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 27, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info