Puncture

The Bleed is not Physical Damage, it's Physical Damage over Time. They are distinctly different concepts in Path of Exile, so it's important to distinguish :)

Damage over Time never Reflects, because it does not Hit.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Oct 11, 2013, 12:30:50 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
The Bleed is not Physical Damage, it's Physical Damage over Time. They are distinctly different concepts in Path of Exile, so it's important to distinguish :)

Damage over Time never Reflects, because it does not Hit.

thank you very much sir
Please bring back phase run, it made puncture what it was way back when.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Does moving via skill (Leap Slam, Whirling Blades) trigger 50% DoT?
Hateful post.
Yes.
Really? To my experience if you just Whirlwind Blades while punctured, you just get normal dot, not enhanced ones. I'm pretty sure, because it's the only thing that saved me from bandits in act 2.
Whirling Blades spends very little time actually moving, so the time spent taking increased damage is similarly short. Leap Slam, on the other hand, rips you apart because it's pretty slow.
Hello,

Does;
Increased Physical Damage
Melee Physical Damage
Physical Damage With one handed
Physical Damage with swords

All add to puncture Physical Damage, Mobile Damage, Bleeding Damage?
Or only Increased Physical Damage?

Thanks for your time.
"
Dainis82 wrote:
Hello,

Does;
Melee Physical Damage

Thanks for your time.
hi, puncture deals normal damage then both dot effects are based off the physical portion of that damage. vulnerability and boost both pre and post hit effects. think of it like a damage conversion. all modifiers you listed work but doesn't "double up" or happen twice.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
Dainis82 wrote:
Hello,

Does;
Melee Physical Damage

Thanks for your time.
hi, puncture deals normal damage then both dot effects are based off the physical portion of that damage. vulnerability and boost both pre and post hit effects. think of it like a damage conversion. all modifiers you listed work but doesn't "double up" or happen twice.

Great post, my thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info