Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Betrayal

Stat stick is one of the most stupid gear I've seen. Hey don't touch that stick, it's fragile and can't beat things other than your holes

Remember to eliminate gain as extra on amulets
@bex_GGG it should be unbalance and changes AGAIN

Rip a bunch of builds to make other builds that where nerfed in the past useable again kinda counter intuitive.

I keep wounding how "we tested" by GGG makes it in to the final stage cos it ether ends up crap or op not balanced this has been the case for years... back to boring spells and totems it is (not hyped)
Does that mean leap slam or wurling blades cannot be used with a sword and a mace? This is very limiting for builds that did not exploit stat sticks. Movement skills should be an exception. It already seems like players are pigeonholed into two of the same weapon because of the way abyssal eye stats are.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Guess I will wait until tomorrow... Honestly; if they nerf the shit out of melee, while leaving casters/bows untouched, I will be skipping this league... I'm not interested in playing caster/bow GGG!!!
"Don't Tread on Me"
GGG, you complicate your life, in addition to destroying some unique like "Prismatic Eclipse", "Ephemeral Edge" or Skill, you buff phys oriented spell with this change, a change you'll see in "Betrayal League Statistics"

It was so simple, nerf shaper/elder affixes stats stick and "more" affix, to 25% effectiveness, 30-40% to 5-10% stats stick for example, still good but not so monstrous, with your change, the main problem with your change, you hurt so many build who don't use stats stick
Last edited by Warmyz23 on Dec 3, 2018, 10:29:02 PM
If only my BV minions can use stat sticks... So low damage and can only cast 5 circling arount

Could have more easy Uber Elder fights too.

Yeah I have to say that my enthusiasm for this league just dropped about 40% after reading that melee gets nerfed while spell statstick builds don't. There is still hope for good patch notes to counter it. . . Until then -

At least my starter melee build isn't dead yet - it dual wields the same weapon so it should be "safe"

After several leagues - Poet's Pen, Zerphi's, BV, and GC are still intact.

You can't be successful with Cyclone (AOE/Nerf but maybe 2H is back), Dual Strike (Nerf), Double Strike (Nerf), Smite (Nerf), Sunder (Nerf), Earthquake (Nerf), Ice Crash (Nerf unless DoT improves it), etc. due to your manifesto.

That leaves a broken bleed mechanic (Lacerate), horrible AOE (Cleave), horrible AOE (Blade Flurry), no Elemental hit type control (Wild Strike), broken on anything but flat terrain (Lightning Strike), etc.

I would really appreciate some love for the array of melee skills that are not up to par.
I approve and I am happy that I support and play such a grand game. The nerfs were well explained and needed to happen, and I am ready to try some new builds for the first time in a while.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Dec 3, 2018, 10:34:40 PM
We gonna play totally new game this week )
With the nerf in melee stat sticks, its now time to play minion summoners!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info