[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Since lightning spire is heavily nerfed now, what skill should we use for single target dps at the start?
THanks for all your answers OP. Great job!
What do you think how hard it will be to get the helmet shaped suffix for our 5 link with the changes to the atlas?
Good guide overall.
Just slightly confusing about the gearing part, especially the Helmet slot. You mention in the 'Ideal Gear' section that the most important stat is a +1 mine mod on the helmet. On the section above that (SSF stuff) you mention that it's no longer possible to get +1 mine on a helmet, which one is it? >_>

"
Lissmano wrote:
Good guide overall.
Just slightly confusing about the gearing part, especially the Helmet slot. You mention in the 'Ideal Gear' section that the most important stat is a +1 mine mod on the helmet. On the section above that (SSF stuff) you mention that it's no longer possible to get +1 mine on a helmet, which one is it? >_>

Not the OP (obviously), but I believe +1 mine is no longer possible. It is still possible to get pseudo 5L/6L helmets though (e.g. with innervate).
Hello!

This build looks pretty good, planning to use this as my 3.9 starter. Just got one question, wouldnt this build be better using skitterbots? Wouldn't they help this build out a lot or do they just get in the way?
Iam actually doing / did a test run with arc mines / ice spear mines.
The problem i have for ice spear mines is:

Zealotry (or Wrath) is using 50% Mana
Herald of Thunder uses 25%

75% Mana reserved

Its still okay when using Arc Mines to clear trash.
But when it comes to a bossfight, iam only able to lay down 12 mines actually (i took the way with passives as mentioned and actually beeing level 44 or sth.

Is there another - more effecient way - am i missing sth ?

Also - is the bandit part still updated ?

Do we still help Alira ?
Or do we kill all ?
Or does it not matter that much?

Probably for a league starter its still better to kill Alira - since gearing gets easier - especially when there is not that much gear available ?
"
Schokoholzi wrote:
What do you think how hard it will be to get the helmet shaped suffix for our 5 link with the changes to the atlas?

Interesting question...
Hi. I really like this guide but there are many things that I do not understand, since I see things that do not fit with today, you could update it to start the morning 3.9. Thank you and greetings.

I would like you to put updated gem setups and even clearer so that newbies like me can clarify ourselves better. Thank you very much.
Last edited by nabil9348 on Dec 12, 2019, 4:19:57 PM
"
shadow9752 wrote:
Since lightning spire is heavily nerfed now, what skill should we use for single target dps at the start?

Pyroclast mines

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info