[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

will update 3.8?
"
will update 3.8?
I don’t have enough brains to do it myself, so I really want to see patch 3.8 from you :)
"
EliteNotty wrote:
"
will update 3.8?
will update 3.8?
I have Adapted the Tree for my use in 3.8. Slight changed Pathing to the witch area because of the new Position of Blast Cascade.

http://poeurl.com/cyxI

I have replaced the Inspiration Node which is gone in 3.8 with the new MysticBulwark/Prodigal Perfection Cluster which should also give us a nice Dmg Boost.
But I think we will have to wait until the Patch is live to see how the changed Mineplaystyle will affect this. The changed Cluster Destructive Apparatus and Efficient Explosives also look really nice as does the Successive Detonations Cluster
insane
Hi guys!

Playing miner after the rework and i really like it.

I use arc again for clearing and pyroclast mine for single target ( in a tremor rod ).

Single target is really busted, the mines detonate so fast, its awesome.

Doing low tier maps atm, but i think i dont have a problem to do yellow or early red maps.

Because we can throw our mines now, the arc chain nerf isnt really there anymore. The detonation sequences help to clear mobs really fast!!!
Hello everyone,

Just gave my thoughts about the patch notes and my thoughts about them under the 3.8 updates spoiler. Will be testing some of the new mines this league and will hopefully go more in depth with the guide after seeing what works the best with all the new updates.

Feel free to ask any questions/give feedback!
Arc mines is back i guess??.. for single target use Pyroclast?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info